Chapter 9. Fluff and feelings

Authors note: I've never come this far in a story, even though it is short chapters.

So, I will ask again... Does anyone have wishes for something special in chapter 10? OH AND THERE IS A SMALL SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER :D

Hope you enjoy <3

Third person Pov.

It was a awkward silence between the three men in the hallway. William did his best to hide his embarrassment by digging his face into Sherlocks shoulder once again. Sherlock just stared at John, mouth open as if trying to say something than just getting frozen in time. John just stood there staring back and forth between the two men.

And if it wasn't enough they heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heard Mrs. Hudson say:

"Are you coming down soon-!" She said a little angry, than abruptly ending her sentence and stoping.

Sherlock and Johns heads slowly turned to her and all of them stared at each other and even at William even if hadn't done anything except for being there.

The silence was broken by their bellies growling and at almost some kind of signal all of them walked down the stairs and to the dining area. Sherlock gently sat William on a chair than sat himself beside him. Everyone and everything was quiet that you could hear a needle fall to the ground.

Sherlock was the first one to move and took food onto his plate, John followed suit.

After a few minutes Mrs. Hudson talked.

"So... Has there happened something during the night...?" She asked so quietly, almost inaudible.

Sherlock started coughing getting food stuck in his throat, meanwhile William dropped his piece of bread back onto the plate, his mouth hanging open as he was just about to take a bite of his food.

After the "SMALL" shock both of them exclaimed:

"We didn't do such a thing!"

After a few minutes the silence was broken yet again, but by something else.

William Pov.

While eating in the very uncomfortable and awkward silence, I heard a small little "mmmrrphm". I turned my head around trying to find where the sound had come from, when I suddenly saw a grey fluff with black stripes and what I think was a white belly and paws. I looked at it for a few seconds and than it suddenly started walking to me, it's emerald green eyes scanning me. It brushed against my leg and I couldn't help but blush at the cute motion.

I gently lowered my hand to its level and let it sniff my hand before petting it and hearing it purr in content.

"Eh? Ivy likes you? That's unusual..." I heard Sherlock mutter behind me.

"Hmm? Ivy? Fits her..." I said before picking her up and pressing her lightly against my chest and pressing my nose against its head. "She has so soft fur..."

By now the others were looking at me in shock.

"Ivy has never excepted someone that quick," John said giving a slight answer to my question of why Sherlock said 'Unusual'.

"But, she seems so nice and kind <3..." I softly said into her fur. "Who owns her?"

"None of us does... We just found her when she was a kit and took her in." Mrs. Hudson answered, sipping on her tea seemingly to be the only one who was the least shocked that Ivy had warmed up to me so quickly.

Sherlocks Pov.

Liam is showing that damned cat more attention than to me... I'm feeling a little jealous. But of course I couldn't just say 'LIAM, CUDDLE ME' in front of John or Mrs. Hudson and I can't say it to Liam either... He would think I was a weirdo. (Author: Even though you slept in the same bed and let you carry him? okay) My train of thought was cut off when Liam looked me straight into my eyes, the damned cat still in his arms and gently called out my name.

"Hey, Sherlock! Are you okay?" He said a little concerned.

"Huh, hmmm? Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?" I said rather confused.

"You didn't have the nicest expression, so I wondered if there was anything disturbing you," Liam answered softly, smiling a little.

I heard small whispers from Mrs. Hudson and John, but I didn't mind them a thought. My favourite person was in front of me, so why even bother?

Johns Pov (this is gonna be hard c': )

I looked across the table and watched the two men, or LoveBirds as I and Mrs. Hudson called them. It was a little more like a tease, but something inside me said that these two had a little different kind feeling towards each other and was just oblivious. Which was a little annoying in my opinion.

But I can understand why their so oblivious. It was illegal to have a same gender marriage or romantic relationship, which I also thought was infuriating. But, back to the point. Because it is illegal they wouldn't think the other might like them back or even try to understand the other felt the same.

"Their so close, you'd think they were a couple" Mrs. Hudson whispered to me.

"Yeah, maybe I should make a book about their relationship and keep it hidden from them and also of course the police..." I whispered back mostly meant as a joke, but Mrs. Hudson looked genuinely believing me and looked into my eyes.

"You would?" She asks squealing a little, but Sherlock nor William seemed to hear her, still eating.

"I meaned it as a joke, but if you want me to... I can try," I answered and looked at her a little shocked by her request.

If I may say so, I've wanted to this for a long time, but under the circumstances it was illegal to even think like that about others. But I would do it either way.

I stood up slowly and dismissed myself, walking to my room. I've seen a little of their relationship today, so might as well start now and take ideas from what happened today before I forget.

Authors note: I don't know how to end this chapter C: Oh and btw the surprise was the cat and the little convo between Mrs. Hudson and John. I thought it would be fun to make them to ship Sherlock and William.

Oh also I will ask AGAIN (I know I'm a pain in the butt) is there anything special I should do? It can be anything. It can be a little one-shot or a part of the story.

#Longestchaptersofar 1105 words....

AND ALSO this was released later than I wanted to, bc my ass had to be entangled in a cold :/

But enough of this.

Hope you enjoyed <3

Have a good morning/day/evening/night <3