Chapter 1. Screams

Authors note:

I haven't forgotten about my other, I just got an idea that I wanted to write.

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 1. Screams

Blood dripping down his sword after killing another one of these aristocats. William looked at the dead man in front of him, laying on the carpet blood flowing out of his chest and small amounts trickling down his mouth. His eyes that once probably lifefully green was now lifeless still showing the shock of being attacked from out of nowhere.

William sighed and jumped out the window to the tree he had been hiding, climbing down and going to his carriage that was driven by Fred.

'He didn't scream as much as most of they usually do... maybe I'll sleep a little at least...' William thought as he sat down.

Known to be the mysterious Lord Of Crime who just kills because was actually not that happy to kill this many, but to fulfill his mission this is what he needs to do. It's coming to an end soon and he shall than finally die as the lord of crime and he will leave knowing that most of the people are living happily. Especially his brothers and...

Sherlock Holmes. Even though he was the best detective of london and also the detective that was hunting the Lord Of Crime, he had committed his own crime. Stealing apart of Williams heart to himself. It might sound cliché, but it was true. William had a big soft spot for Sherlock, ever since they had met on the cruise. He had made William forget about his mission, even for a second...It felt amazing. When the time came and he would take his life he would thank Sherlock for everything he had done for William.

Finally arriving at the Moriarty mansion, William steps out of the carriage and walks to the main entrance. In the darkness a single lamp was shining a little note saying "When you come back I hope you sleep well 🤍" it was written Louis pretty hand writing. William smiled softly taking the note placing it in his pocket taking the lamp and walking to his room.

Once there he put the note in a little box with more than at least 30 or 40 notes were saved from Louis when William come back after he had gone to bed.

He took of his bloody clothes switching into comfortable pajamas and went to lay down in his bed turning of the lamp. He looked out his window looking at the big and beautiful moon. Closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to come, he starts hearing what he dreads the most...

The cries and screams of people he has killed. Even then he fell asleep only to dream nightmares of people crying and screaming.

He woke up startled from a last and most dreadful scream... Sherlocks.

Authors note:

Is it shitty? sorry! Like it? Thanks! <3
I'm going to give some photos to all of you because I have too many photos <3

Is it shitty? sorry! Like it? Thanks! <3I'm going to give some photos to all of you because I have too many photos <3

Have a good morning/evening/night! <3