Chapter 4. What?

Authors note: SOOOOO, another chapter... WEEEEEEEEEEE

I DID A ALL NIGHTER, WAHHOOOOOOO.... I don't know how to act right now :'D 

EnJoY <3

Third person.

After a few painful minutes, the bickering stop and everyone went out of the room except Sherlock and William. And to say the least, both of them felt awkward. It didn't make it better when both their bellies growled.

"Uhm, how about that lunch?" Sherlock said looking up at William.

"Yeah, sounds great" William softly said and turned to the door again.

It was an awkward walk, to say the least. Sherlock had almost walked into a carriage only for William to grab him in the last second. And if that wasn't enough, Sherlock had to walk into someone and almost start a fight only for a kind passerby to stop it.

Finally at the restaurant, they took a seat by a window and got their menus over the lunch options. Sherlock got an annoyed face and earned a:

"Is there something wrong, Sherlock?" William asked looking up from his menu.

"I'm rich enough to buy a potato" Sherlock said sarcastically leaning back in the chair.

William started to softly laugh at what Sherlock said. Sherlock, himself could only look at William as he laughed. He had to admit that he could survive just on that pretty sound. William stopped laughing only smiling pretty widely and looked at Sherlock again, his ruby eyes glimmering in the sunlight, his eyelashes perfectly lining up to his pale and pretty skin every time he blinked (Author: As I know myself pretty well this is going to PROBABLY be the only good line in this whole book).

"I can pay for you, Sherly" William said almost a little teasingly.

"Thanks, Liam." Sherlock answers trying to sound annoyed, but fails miserably and says it clear clear amusement and a smile.

After eating and walking out of the restaurant they went to a nice café that was just outside the city and on a small hill, where no one practically goes.

Stepping in they feel the nice smell of freshly baked small cakes (AUTHOR: I SEARCHED IT UP! It's the old term for cookies) and other pastries and soft gentle scents of different teas and coffee.

"Do I need to pay again?" William said looking at Sherlock. 

"Ahahahahaha... no, that will not be needed." Sherlock said walking up to the counter.

Williams Pov.

I looked around the café only to see a younger boy and his mother sitting furthest away looking sad. I knew exactly why. Their bellowed man and for the boy, father had been murdered. Many said it was The Lord Of Crime and that was right, it was me who had stuck my sword right through the mans heart and drawn it out as he had slumped down, dead.

I gulped looking down at my hands, in my eyes they were stained in scarlet and my ears were hearing the screams of many.

"Hey, Liam. Are you okay?" Sherlocks calm and deep voice got me back to reality.

"Uhm, yeah I'm fine." I said, forcing a smile.

Sherlock frowned, clearly knowing I was lying, but not saying anything, or that was what I thought. When we were seated in our favourite place which was the sofa that was furthest away from the entrance right by a window which was about has high as me.

"You weren't really fine back there, were you?" Sherlock said, surprising me.

I can't tell him...

"I was just starting to hear those screams and cries.." I answered. I wasn't totally lying, but I wasn't telling the truth either.

Sherlock looked out the window sipping at his black tea that had a little milk and sugar in it, him having his thinking, frowning face. I just took a bite of my soft fluffy chocolate cake and took small sips of my green tea, the next best to Louis delicious tea that I never understood how he made.

"How about you sleep in the same room as someone you trust, so if you have a hard time sleeping you can go to them and... I don't know, hug? Or something." Sherlock said looking back at me.

"What?"

Authors note: Like I spent almost an hour just looking on about teas and pastries from the 1600's - 1870's (when this is supposed to play out.) BE HAPPY C: 

I didn't know how to end this, so yeah...

OH, YEAH... I just started school (AGAIN) So don't expect me to upload everyday or every week at a specific time... ENOUGH ABOUT ME C:

Hope you enjoyed! <3

Have a good morning/evening/night! <3