Chapter 2. Crying

Authors note: New part woohoo!

Yeah, I don't know... 

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 2. Crying

It's been a few days from Williams last mission and right now he was making himself ready to meet, maybe his favourite person Sherlock. Just thinking about him made William happier and perhaps livelier even.

A little knock notified William someone was by the door.

"Yes?" he called and Louis stepped in looking at his older brother.

"Are you going out today?" He asked, seeing how dressed up William was.

"Yes, yes I am" William answered softly clearly smiling.

Louis was surprised that just thinking about someone could make his own brother be so happy.

"May I know who your meeting?" Louis asked a little curious, but also jealous that someone maybe is taking his onw brother away from him.

"Sherlock" William simply said and almost smiled more.

Louis wasn't that happy to know it was that detective, but he tried excepting that there was someone that William could trust and make him smile like that.

"Okay..." Louis forced a small smile.

William didn't seem to notice, he was just looking down at his shoes thinking about the detective he was going to meet soon.

"Well, I better get going" He said and started walking towards the door on to turn back to his little brother. Smiling he said "I might be out for a while so take care."

Louis nodded. "Have a good time and don't hurt yourself."

William came to the park he and Sherlock usually go to when they're meeting up, and very well did a tall dark haired figure stand. Maybe William fasten his step a little almost running to Sherlock being excited. He fumbled a step. 'Bloody exhaustion' william cursed himself. He thought he fall down onto the ground and making a fool of himself. Instead he was caught by strong arms. He looked up his tired eyes, starting to slightly shine as he saw his favourite detective in front of him.

"Sherlock" He said softly, almost not hearing how tired he was.

"Don't sound so cheerful when you almost fell and could have hurt yourself badly" Sherlock said his voice seemingly worried as he helped William on his feet and brushing off a little dust on his coat.

"Sorry" William really couldn't hold his tired voice in and he almost sounded drunk. "So how have you been lately?" he asked, words slightly slurred.

"I'm fine, but I don't think you are...Has something happened? You seem super tired." Sherlock said as they started walking around the park.

"Oh, I'm fin-" William got abruptly cut off.

"Your not fine! You've go rings under your eyes, your words are slurred and you never stumble on your own feet... You know, if anything is bothering you know you can just tell me right?" Sherlock said quickly, clearly worried.

William eyes widened slightly. He hadn't made up a lie if he would come up to him and find out, because of course he couldn't tell Sherlock that he was THE Lord of crime and how he hears screams and cries every night.

"We're going to my place" Sherlock said grabbing one of Williams hands and dragging him with him.

"H-hey. Weren't we supposed to go out and eat?" William tried distracting and pulling against Sherlock's grip.

"Some other time, when your not feeling like shit" He strictly answered voice laced with worry and concern, eyes fasten up ahead.

William stopped pulling and started catching up to Sherlock pace so they were walking side by side.

Once at the flat they caught the eyes of a John Watson.

"Already home? Weren't you supposed to be with Mister Moria-" It must have been now he realised that William was beside Sherlock. "Moriarty?" He said in slight shock.

William just smiled softly back as a response.

"Yeah, Hello John." Sherlock said, before dragging William to his room.

William hade taken a place in the sofa looking at the detective in frontof him. 'It feels like I'm getting interrogated ...' William thought.

"Is there anything troubling you?" Sherlock asked, looking right into Williams ruby eyes with his sapphire.

William sat quiet a while, thinking about what he should the detective.

"Well, there has been something..." William said, so softly barely heard.

Sherlock continued looking at him and when William looked at him, hi eyes weren't one of a detective trying to uncover a mystery. It was eyes of a friend who cares for his dearest friend.

"I've had dreams of people screaming and crying..." William deeply inhaled than exhaled, feeling a little one of many rocks in his belly roll away.

William looked down closing his eyes tightly not wanting to cry. But all of the sudden he felt two strong arms wrap him into a tight embrace. William, who had gotten his face forced up in the hug buried his face in Sherlocks shoulder and wrapping his own arms around Sherlock.

William felt a weird tingly feeling in his belly. He felt so comfortable and safe. Could it be what he thought it could be...?

Authors note: 

What do you think he is thinking about?

Yeah yeah, hope you enjoyed <3

Have a good morning/evening/night! <3