Chapter 8. Oh....OH

Authors note: I love giving my chapters ominous names and than just having so soft and fluffy content....

AND QUESS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. Homework... QUESS WHAT I AM NOT DOING. Homework.... Instead I'm here writing a story for people I don't know and somehow enjoy my piece of shit :D

EnJoY! <3

Williams Pov.

The last memory I had before, what I think at least was pass out. I felt the, awfully nice scent of night air and smoke. And there was something I was holding onto. It was some kind of fabric to a button-up shirt and there was something on my head or rather something nuzzling my head, and a pair of what felt like two strong arms.

'Oh...OH' I thought to myself practically knowing where I was. 

I couldn't get out of there even if I wanted. I really didn't want to wake him up, but it wouldn't change the out come. The unforgettable awkwardness... But, to be honest it was pretty nice... laying in his comfortable embrace and feeling his soft breathes against my head.

I nuzzled my face into his chest and fell back into a soft slumber.

Sherlocks Pov.

It might just have been a dream, it was actually a probably big chance that it actually was a dream. William had passed out and had been hugging me. I didn't know what to do, so I just took him to my bed and did something that shouldn't have taken that long. It was simply taking of his coat and vest, but of course I had to get so flustered at just buttoning the coat up.

And when I finally was done with that I went and laid down on the other side of the bed. Than pretty much was a blur, so probably a dream!

But, still when I woke up someone was in my embrace and I had soft blond, good smelling hair in my face. I yawned and tried getting up, but ended up with someone holding me around my waist and whined of being woken up.

"Mrph huummmm nuuu".

I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes to really know I wasn't just seeing things. It was the blond I adored... William...

" Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep..." He whined and tried getting me back.

The bed wobbled a little and creaked as I fell back against the matres. 'Damn, he's stronger than he looks.' I thought than suddenly felt something nuzzle into my side. It was none other than Liam. My two top questions is, how long am I supposed to be laying here before he lets me go and what will I say if anyone walks in? Like I know if I were... Gay, they wouldn't mind even if it is illegal.

"Hey, Liam?" I said looking at him in his messy, but cute bed hair.

"Hmmmmmm~?"

"How long are we gonna be here?" I asked gently picking away his hair from his face getting to see his beautiful ruby eyes.

"For eternity..." He simply answered and closed his eyes, nuzzling back into my chest.

It wasn't that I hated this, it was just... I don't know. (A/N: I really don't know...)

I heard a knock ont the door and quickly took the blanket over William.

"Yeah?" I called out to the person on the other side.

"Breakfast is done, so you two better come donw soon" it was Mrs. Hudson showing her nice and motherly side, probably because William was here.

"Yeah, yeah. We're coming."

I heard her footsteps retreat done the stairs and to the dining room.

"Liam, we must get up. " I said shaking him lightly.

"Noooooooo..." He whine hugging me tighter and nuzzling, if even possible deeper into my chest.

"Well, than..." I said before picking him without struggling.

I held him like a princess. He was actually more feminine than at first glance. He was holding me pretty tight around my neck and hiding his face in my shoulder.

"Go baaccckkkk...." He whined lightly hitting my back.

"Stop it or I will throw you down the stairs" I said threateningly, but both of us knew I was joking.

He grunted in response.

We went out into the hall on the second floor running into John, giving us a questioning, confused and maybe a little shocked stare.

"And, uh whats happening here?" He asked.

'Ah shiittt'.

Authors note: I love making William so whiny >:3

Yeah my question stands. Should anyone have a/or more cats?

AND WHY AM I MAKING SHORT CAHPTERS? To get them out faster c:

Hope you enjoyed <3

Have a good morning/day/evening/night! <3