15

Me and my little fox finally got out of parts and service. we finally were walking around the food court. "why was that so difficult?!" my little fox was complaining as we were looking around not seeing anyone except the security bots " I don't know my little fox, but what I do know is, we should find the others. I don't think they'll be in their rooms but we can check." my little fox smiled as he started running "I'll go ahead and check Mama you look around here." I just shook my head a bit as I watched my little fox run to the other side of the pizzeria to check if any of my other children were in their rooms.

I decided to check the other end of the pizzeria where the daycare was just to see if anyone was around there. I quietly hummed to myself as I walked around I was enjoying the peace and quiet, but I also missed hearing the children laugh giggle, yell on top of their lungs when they were having fun, but most of all, I miss hearing my children voices it's just feels like everything is missing if I don't hear my little ones voices.

I stopped by the big doors, still looking around, but not seeing any of my children, but I did remember they made a new daycare attendant  "I wonder if I should go pay them a visit." I stood outside of the doors, thinking for a moment before I decided to walk in. I had my hands behind my back, as I looked around that everything the poses with my face on them will replace with the new daycare attendance, I remember seeing them be built before I got turned off. I walked over to one of the posters and smiled "so this one is named Sundrop." I walked over to another post as I was still smiling "and his name is Moondrop." I kept walking as I noticed that there was TVs in here they were playing a different candy the candy was called drops, and they were named after the new daycare attendances "that's pretty interesting." I kept smiling as I closed my eyes as I kept humming as I made my way to the golden statue, it was replaced by the new daycare attendances Sundrop was on one side as Moondrop was on the other.

I kept walking until I got to the big doors. I did notice that the lights went out in the daycare, but that was pretty normal when I was the daycare attendant. I was a little hesitant, but I opened up the door as I ran my hand across the desk as I stepped inside. "they didn't really change the place." I looked around in the dark as I noticed that the nap time doors were closed, but I thought nothing of it as I just kept walking when I was in the middle of the room I started hearing a voice.

"naughty, naughty."

The voice sounded creepy. If I was still human it would definitely send chills down my spine.  I looked around the place, trying to see where the voice was coming from, but I couldn't see anything. "who's there?" I kept my voice calm, not wanting to give away my emotions. I didn't want them to know that I was scared. Everything was quiet for a few seconds before the voice came back

" it's past your bedtime, you must be...."

Suddenly I was grabbed from the shoulders and lift it up in the air.

"punished"

I looked for what grabbed me as I see red eyes, I look closely at this animatronics, hands and face and clothing to see that it was Moondrop one of the daycare attendance "unhand me now." I quickly grabbed him by the shoulders as I flipped myself up so I was above him in the air. I quickly used one of my strings to attach it to one of the hooks on the ceiling to make sure I wouldn't fall down.

" bad children must be punished."

He swung back trying to grab me again but I wasn't gonna have it. I quickly used one of my strings to wrap him up in it to stop him from moving. "Huh?" I watched as he tried to move, but couldn't break free. "that should hold you." I slowly lowered him to the ground, making sure he couldn't escape my strings, as I followed, after landing on my feed as i sat he down on the floor. "Let go of me you naughty girl." I just looked at him as I looked around the daycare, finding wiring on the ground I picked up one of the wires and followed it to find out where it was leading to. As I kept following the wire it led me to a generator. "now what is this for?" I flipped on the generator as I followed the wiring two different generators that was in the jungle gyms "now this isn't safe, especially not for kids they could a trip and hurt themself!"

I kept flipping on the generators as I exit out one of the jungle gyms to see Moondrop struggling still trying to break free "my friend you're not gonna break free out of that you can try all you want." he just looked at me with his red eyes as I looked back. I was a little hesitant, but went over to him and kneeled down, so I was looking straight in his eyes. "what has gotten into you though you're supposed to protect the children not to mention this area of the daycare I understand it might have looked like i was an intruder, but if I was human and you had me up like you did you could've killed me if you dropped me." my voice was a little bit stunner as I looked him in the eyes wanting to know the answer "bad, children must be punished." I was a little confused on what he meant by that. "I do have to agree sometimes when children are bad, you need to send them to the corner or the timeout area but what you did if I was a child I would have been scared to death." he kept struggling as I stood back up. "you're going to sit there and be tied up as your punishment. Just because you're an animatronic and the daycare attendant doesn't mean you can go without being punished for what you did, and you better be happy I didn't see you do that to a child or you'll be in a lot more trouble than just being tied up." With that I turned on the hill and walked to the other jungle gym to find where the wiring was leading

Moondrop POV

I stayed at this animatronic in shock me being punished. I never heard such a thing. Well, I guess them keeping the lights on in the daycare was a punishment, but I was just doing my job. I watched as she walked away to turn on the last two generators as I just sat there. I didn't know what was keeping me still, but it wouldn't let me move. 'She's unique I like that.' I thought to myself as I smiled a bit She didn't yell at me instead, she let me know that it was bad with a calm voice like I used to do with the children it felt nice not being yelled at for once.