4

* A FEW WEEK LATER*

Everything's been peaceful here well as peaceful as you can get running a daycare, but everything seems to be going fine the children are great they are active and fun. I'm glad they have a bigger place to play in as for my children everything's been going smoothly with them as well transitioning to this they're allowed to walk around they have their own attractions of course certain hours like 1pm and 4pm they do have a show to put on but it's fun listening to them.

Right now the Pizza Plex was closing for the day we are getting some new guards and employees today so they are closing a little bit earlier so the guards have more time to get to know the animatronics. I was up in my room fixing some of the stuff animals that is either ripped or just needs to be taken care of when I heard yelling

"MAMA!" I put down the stuff animal that I was working on and went over to my balcony to see what was going on. When I got on my balcony I saw my little fox looking around "ahoy my little fox." He looked up at the balcony to see me standing on the edge "argh mama I need ye!" I jumped down using my strains to make sure I landed in front of him and not in the ball pit "of course my little fox what seems to be the problem?" He took my hand and started to drag me out of the daycare "it's Monty mama something is wrong with the lad." I was a little bit confused, but picked up a piece "well then I'll follow you let's get going." My little fox smiled as he basically bolted running back to where Monty was.

When he finally slow down we were at rockstar rolling where their rooms are I looked around seeing everyone at Monty's room "what's going on here?" They all turned to look at me as my little bear pointed at Monty's door "he came back in a fit of rage we don't know what happened but it doesn't sound good." I listen closely hearing stuff either break or being slammed "I see I'll take care of this you all go back to your room mama will handle it." I walked over to the room and knocked on the door "Monty can I come in?" I didn't get any response just something being slammed by the door "if you don't answer me in the next three seconds I will enter your room." I crossed both of my arms as I looked at the door not getting a response "all right I'm coming in." I put my hand on the door knob and open the door going in.

When I was in close the door behind me as I saw his room was a complete mess there was stuff broken on the floor tossed around it looks like a tornado came in here "WHAT DO YOU WANT..." he yelled out, but then calm down when he saw it was me "what are you doing here?" He stood up properly as he started messing with his hands as I look at around the room "I came here to check on you what's going on?" I walked a little bit closer to him but he just stepped back "don't get near me!" I stopped in my tracks looking at him confused "Monte what's going on tell me." He looked away for me not saying a word. I only smiled as I started to pick up some stuff in his room "you don't have to do that." I gave him a sweet smile as I put some stuff on his desk "I know I don't, but it seems like you're going through a lot right now. I'm here to talk if you need to I'll wait, but while I'm waiting I'm going to help clean up the room." After a few seconds he starts helping me pick everything up and clean up his room.

After we finished picking everything up I sat him down on the couch so we could talk "all right now what's going on?" He looked away for me for a couple of seconds, but then started talking "one of the new security guard piss me off!" I looked at him a little confused as I started to rub his back "how so my little gator?" He laid down on the couch his head on my lap "they were just saying some stuff about me..... it got me pissed off!" I only harmed as I started to rub his snout calming him down "I see what was the security guards name?" He laid there for a moment before he spoke "Ronan." I nodded my head as I started to hmmm a song to help Monty relax.

After a few minutes Monty fell asleep make me smile he looked peacefully as he slept so I stood up, and grab the blanket from his bed and threw it over him so he could sleep peacefully "don't worry my little gator I'll take care of it." I put my hands behind my back as I walked out of his room to be met with my little fox "mama is the lad." I put my hand on my little fox's cheek "he's fine you can go ahead in he's asleep though so be quiet." My little fox gave me a nod as he went into the room as I started walking to where they were holding the meeting at.

When I got over there I saw all the new employees none of them worked in the daycare though "and you see..." The guy that was giving the lecture on how everything works and what they was supposed to do stopped as he looks "Miss Marinette what are you doing here?" They all turned to look at me as I started walking "I need to talk with one of the guards in private his name is Ronan." one of the guards stood up and came over to me "that would be me." I gave him a smile as I turned my back to him, and started walking "good. Follow me now." I could tell he was confused, but he followed me so we can talk in private.

"So what do you need to talk about Mix puppet?" I stoped in front of him as I wrap one of my strings around his arms and pulled "ow ow!" I turned again to face him ad I walked over close to him to look him in the eyes "i'm going to make myself clear if I ever hear you talking bad about Monty or any of the animatronics here I will not be afraid to rip off your arm!" He looked afraid as I pulled a little tighter on my strings almost cutting into his arm "do I make myself clear?" He nodded his head as I let him go "yes miss!" I smiled as I stood up properly, and started walking back to the daycare "good now head back to your meeting, and don't tell anyone what we talked about." I just kept walking not letting him respond.

When I was halfway back to the daycare I heard someone spoke "you threatened him didn't you mom?" I stopped immediately as I kept my hands behind my back "I did my little beer so what." I looked back a little to see him leaning on one of the walls "we can't do that anymore mom we can't kill anyone any more." I looked forward as I started walking again "you probably can't I can my strains can easily rip someone in half they were made to hold you guys back just in case something happens so I'm able to hold you back. So they can easily rip through bone I'm not saying I'll do it well if he decides to hurt any of my children then I will." I felt his hand on my shoulder "listen mom just don't get yourself killed we know I know you were just trying to protect us, but these people don't if they think you are a threat they will dismantled you." I turned around and put my hand on my little bears cheek "I promise you my little bear I'm not gonna let that happen. I just want to protect you guys that's what a mother does she protects her children." He gave me a nod as I started to walk again "just be careful mom please." I only smiled "I will my little bear." I started to hmmm my lullaby the same one that my music box sings as I walked back to the daycare.

The Old Daycare Attendant Sun/Moon x animatronic ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara