9

I made sure my children were safe in the daycare before I left to go see Monty, Freddy told me he was locked up in his room that no matter how hard they try, they couldn't get him out or even talk to him. I was worried for my little gator he might put up a tough act being big and bad, that he's not afraid of anything, but in reality, he's a scared little boy he doesn't show it around anyone his insecurities him being afraid he doesn't like to show weakness, but when in reality, he's scared as he could be when he's alone, or when it's just me with him he lets down his guard shows his true self, his sweet, kind, caring self he's just afraid about with the other mite think of him if he shows his true self what everyone will think about him.

When I finally made it to his room, I knocked on the door twice "GO AWAY!!!" I could hear stuff breaking in his room as he sounded upset normal people would just think he's mad, but you could tell in his tone of voice sad he's upset and scared "Monty it's me puppet may I come in?" my voice was sweet as it could ever be I knew it would calmed him down. He didn't say anything for a few seconds. I knew the door was locked so I just went to the opposite wall and sat down looking at the door. "my little gator. I'll be out here waiting. I'm not gonna force you to open the door so when you're ready I'll be here ready to talk." I sat there for a good 15 minutes before my little gator open the door.

He didn't say anything he's just open the door, then walk back inside. I got up and followed him inside, closing the door behind me and locking it. The curtains were close, so there was very any any light but from the light that was in here you could see the room was a mess stuff was thrown around there was scratches on the wall stuff is broken his couch and pillows were almost torn open. It made me upset not by the mess, but knowing my little gator was going through something that would cause him to react like this.

My little gator was sitting on the corner of the couch he was curled up into a ball with a pillow between his chest and knees as his tail was wrapped around his feet. "Oh my little gator come here." I sat on the couch beside him with my arms open. He was a little hesitant at first, but he crawled into my arms and started crying. "Shhhhh it's ok now mommy's here." I started to rub his back as he buried his head into my chest. I knew he wouldn't talk for a while, and I was fine with that instead of saying another word I started to hum my lullaby, the one I know by heart. It came with me from my old location. It's the same one the night guards always played to keep me in my box. The song was quiet, relaxing I use this lullaby to help the kids sleep, or calm them down.

After about a good hour, my little gator set up properly and looked at me "mother I did something bad I didn't mean to I promise, but I couldn't stop myself I..." before my little gator could finish he started bowling again. He was terrified, scared and ashamed. "now now it's all right my little gator, I just need you to tell me what happened I'm not gonna be mad, I promise." I put my hand on his cheek, wiping away some of the oil that was dripping from his eyes. "I can never be mad at you. You're my little gator. I love you, you're like a son to me I could never be mad at any of my children." my little gator calmed down a little bit as he lay down on the couch, resting his head on my lap "you promise mother." I nodded my head as, I started running my hand through his hair to calm him down a little more "I promise."

My little gator stay quiet for a few more minutes before he started to speak in a broken voice "well last night. I got a knocked on my door from Bonnie. He said he's been seeing something and hearing voices and that he wanted me to go with him that you said he should not go alone and he didn't wanna bother Friday since he knew Friday was already under a lot of stress." I nodded my head as he moved a little bit to be laying on his stomach with his head still on my lap, facing the door, not looking at me anymore. "so I agreed to go with him. We walked around for a few minutes Bonnie kept changing directions. I don't know where he wanted to go but eventually we ended up in Monty golf...." he grew quiet again as he looked at me a little bit.

"you promise you won't be mad." He's voice sounded more broken than anything. "I promise by little gator." he looked back over to the door as he kept explaining.

"well, we walked around Monty golf for a while until we got onto the cat walk. We kept walking for a couple more minutes until he stopped. We both looked around, not seeing anything but out of nowhere my vision started to go blurry. I really couldn't see a thing I blacked out....." my little gator grew quiet again as he tightened his grip on the couch crawling into it "the next thing I know I saw Bonnie on the floor tore up broken. I want to go get help, but when it came, he wasn't there anymore........" my little gator was crying a little as I sat there, stunned, not knowing what to say

"I'm so sorry mother please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what happened. I'm so sorry!!!" I took in a deep breath as I put my hand underneath his chin to make him look at me "I'm not mad at you my little gator I'm just a little stunned, but this isn't your fault, like you said you blacked out there has to be another explanation and we'll find it I promise." my little gator nodded his head as he sat up.

I stood up from the couch as he laid down on his side with the pillow underneath his head. I went over to his desk and grab the foxy plushy he had, and gave it to him. He smiled a little as he held the plushy tight, as I took off his glasses and put them at his desk as I grab the blanket and threw it over him. "you get some rest my little gator will get to the bottom of this I promise." I turn the light off all the way as I left his room and went back to the daycare to check on my other children.