2

"all right just a few more seconds."
"did it take this long to power on the other ones?"
"not at all, but then again she does have more software updates, and everything else we had to do with her."
"you mean they right? I looked in the file it they."
"no it's definitely she."

I open my eyes as I heard arguing I sat up seeing that I was on a table I stress my arms above my head as I looked around the place. I didn't recognizing anything the room was gray with some lights I was in a tiny room what something above me I kept looking around trying to figure everything out. I got off the table and walked a little bit forward to the door was the open so I was able to exit the room I saw the two arguing by the computer one had brown hair with green eyes he was shouting she while the other one had blonde hair and blue eyes he was shouting they. I shook my head as I walked up behind both of them and picked them up.

"why are you two fighting?" I pause for a moment at my own voice it sounded smoother and sweet like honey "ah you're up." I put both of them down as the one with brown hair was jumping up and down "it's so good to finally meet you Miss Puppet!" he reached out his hand I only smiled as I reached my hand out giving him a handshake "Luke it's mix puppet!" I shook my head no "I go by both she/her and they/them I don't mind." The one with blond hair nodded as I gave him a handshake as will "we see well it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Jack this is my brother Luke" I nod my head as Luke grab my arm "come on I want to show you your new design! I made it myself!" I was a little confused as I followed him. he stopped in front of a huge mirror I turned in my head a little bit looked at my reflection and seeing what I looked like.

I kind of have like a suit on with a tail the top was a lighter black then my hands and legs my arms had different stripes on them instead of the white and black they were pink and blue so was the ones at my feet I had little tips of white oh my fingers as well my red cheeks was replaced with music notes as I had some music notes on my outfit as well.

"wow this looks amazing." I spun around so I could get all views of the outfit "i'm glad you like it. It took me forever to design your outfit." I lifted his head up a little bit to look him in the eyes "well thank you, but do tell me when was the last time you slept? you look exhausted." he started to laugh a little bit "we both haven't slept in a while we've been busy all week." I looked at the other guys as I shook my head "that's not gonna do this place doesn't seem to comfortable. Where are we at anyway?" I looked at both of them as Luke was barely even standing at this "right now we're in Parts and Service for the building where in is the pizzaplex. Fazebear entertainment basically upgraded instead of just having little restaurants they bought a whole mall, and they called it the Pizzaplex, and will-" before he could finish he let out on yawn "I think I get it. Now come here" I picked Jack up carrying him as I grabbed Luke's hand and made my way out of the door "why don't we find a place for you two to sleep."  luckily he were shorter than me so it was kind of easy for me to carry Jack.

After a while of walking I saw two big double doors at the top it said superstar daycare I smiled knowing that that place might be comfortable for them to sleep Jack stopped letting me carry him a while back but held onto my hand they were both too exhausted so they were basically leaning on me. I let go of their hands as I push the doors open I grabbed both of their hands as we kept walking I looked around the place seeing posters of me they were pretty cute they have different words on them like ' come sing with the Marinette' 'puppet shows' 'have fun day with puppet' and 'sweet grape flavored candy' they were honestly adorable I kept walking with the two following me as we got deeper into the room. Upper head was a golden statue I got close to see that it looked like me I smiled at the statue as I passed by it once we got closer to the edge I could see the play room 'I'm guessing that's where all the kids would be.' I smiled to myself as I started to walk down the stairs I did go slow so I know these two wouldn't fall.