Chapter 12: Hospital

She looked at me dead in the eyes as she took out a pocket knife out of her purse.

"You will stay away from Bill or.." she pressed the knife against my neck. I wasn't scared, I was stupid.

"He is my boyfriend, I am not gonna stay away from him because of a psycho fangirl!" I spoke when she finally let me go, she smirked and removed the knife from my neck. She turned around and I let a sigh of relief, I guess she was just mad fan, she can't harm me, right?

She turned around quickly and stabbed me in the stomach, I let out a bloody scream as stabbed me one more time. She then took the knife and ran off from the scene, where she left me scream in pain.

I dialed 911 and Screamed into the phone.

"911, what's your emergency?" the lady on the other side finally spoke.

"Help me! I had been... Stabbed... Please.. Help!." I told the lady as I leaned against the wall, I dropped my self while holding my stomach with 2 giant holes in it. I began to see everything blury, I lost my vision and i felt weak, my arm dropped with my phone. I couldn't breath, talk, or see anything. I only heard the lady's voice becoming silent as she was telling me that help was comming soon.

I woke up in hospital, I saw nurses and doctors around me. Nobody else was around, I felt extreme pain in my stomach as I moved a little around my bed.

"Excuse me? Where am I?" I took the nurses dress and pulled it  little bit, she was in shock and started to call the doctors.

After a few minutes the doctor came in and started ro look at the machines I was attached to, I was looking at him confused.

"Looks like you are very lucky" he said as he started to fill up some filles in his hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked politely.

"You we're dead for 10 minutes and now suddenly you woke up"

"How long was I in here for?"

"A month"

"Shit, I know I sleep alot but this is a whole new level" i chuckled.

"Yeah, now we have to call your family and friends again to confirm that you aren't dead"

"Wait who did you tell by now?"

"Your dad, sister, boyfriend and I think your friend?"

"And did anybody visit while I was in this coma-shit?"

"Yes, many people"

"Shit, did they find the girl that stabbed me?"

"No, she ran off the scene and left no clues behind"

I nodded and got into sitting position my whole body was in pain, I felt like a total idiot for not answering Bill's call that day.

Later that afternoon I heard a knock on my door I thought it was the doctor but to my suprise it was Mason, he actually came to see me.

"Hey there, how are you feeling. I bought you something" he said as he sat down and gave me a small bag full of gifts. As also bought flowers, he put them on a small table for gifts and smiled at me as he took my hand. His eyes we're red and puffy like he was crying.

"Mason, your eyes.." I said as I put my hand on his check.

We talked for awhile and then he had to leave. Dad also came, aswel as Maya. Then finally, Bill and Tom came into my room. Tom collapsed on the floor and started crying as he held my hand. I grabbed his check gently and raised it, i looked at his eyes, they we're filled with tears and sadness. I gave him a warm smile and hugged him tightly, Bill joined in for a hug.