Chapter 11

Nate's POV

The girls took Mads out tonight and I honesty cant stop thinking about her. Is she okay? What are they doing? Did she tell them about the baby? She has so much going on right now and I just want to be there for her every second I can be. I don't want anything to happen to her. I was texting her for a little until she stopped responding. I'm not mad though, I know she is just trying to have fun tonight with her friends. Sam, Johnson, G, and I were just hanging out watching tv. We decided to stay in and have a chill night.

"Aye anyone hungry?" Sam asked.

"I'm starving, lets go grab something because we have absolutely nothing here." Johnson said.

"I'll go to the store tomorrow and pick up some things for us." G offered. "But I'm all set for now."

"Ya, I'm just gonna stay back with Gilinsky." I told them.

"Sounds good, we will see you guys later." The shouted as they got up and left the house.

"So how's things with you and Mads?" G asked randomly.

"Good, I don't know I just.." I shrugged. "I just want to be able to tell Sammy and not have to sneak around ya know?"

"Well what does Mads say?"

"She's not ready."

"It's been almost a year. What is she waiting for?" Jack asked me. He was right it has almost been a year. It's crazy how fast time goes by.

"I think she is just scared but honestly I don't think Sam would care that much, do you?"

"Uh I don't know that's a tough one." His words didn't really make me feel better about the situation. We left the conversation at that and just continued watching tv. A few minutes later Brooklyn and Natalie stormed through the front door. Each of them was holding one of Mads sides dragging her into the house.

"What the hell!" I yelled jumping off the couch.

"What the fuck happened. What's wrong with her?" G said running with me to grab her from the girls. We picked her up and brought her to the couch.

"What did she drink?" Jack asked. I cringed when he said that. She cant drink, not anymore, not with the baby.

"She didn't. She told us she didn't want to drink tonight." Brooklyn cried. Relief came over me then quickly disappeared when I saw Mads lying there helpless.

"We left to go dance with these guys we met and Mads stayed back. She told us she was with someone so she didn't want to dance with a random guy." Jack and I's heads shot up and stared at each other. She told them? "When we came back she was gone. We looked everywhere for her. Then someone told us they saw a guy carrying her out back." Natalie cried out. "We ran to the back and there he was, he was about to walk out the door with Mads passed out in his arms. We got a few guys to help us get her and bring her to the car."

"So he drugged her." Jack said.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled.

"The bouncer was able to get the guy and figure out what it was he drugged her with." Natalie told us.

"Ya he said it was nothing bad, it will wear off soon." Brooklyn said.

Brooklyn and Natalie were staying at the hotel down the street so Jack and I told them they can take off and we will take care of Mads. We brought her upstairs to her bed and decided we would just hang out in there until she woke up. I was pacing her room when Jack snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ease up bro, she's going to be alright."

"We should probably take her to the doctors, make sure she's good huh." I said worried.

"Not necessary, she just needs to sleep it off."

"But like just to be sure." I said in a panic.

"Nate.. What do you know that I don't." I froze. Do I tell him? Maybe he would know what to do. Jack is her best friend they tell each other everything so she wont be that mad.

"She's pregnant." I blurted out.

"Are you-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"The guy that rapped-"

"Ya." I nodded cutting him off again.

"No." Jack said rubbing his temples