Chapter 7

"Mads." Sammy whispered pulling me into a hug. At this point I managed to hold back my tears. I didn't say anything back to him. I wanted to but when I opened my mouth nothing came out.

"Fuck." Nate yelled getting up from the couch. "FUCK." He yelled louder punching the wall.

"Ay ease up bro." Johnson said trying to calm him down.

"This is all my fault." He mumbled to himself pacing the room.

"It's no ones fault. There are just some sick pathetic people out there. Nothing we can do." G said. Nate's eyes locked in with mine and he was shaking his head. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' and I looked down at the ground.

"How would this be your fault." Sam asked in a more harsh tone.

"Nate it's cool." I snapped before he said anything. I didn't want him to tell Sammy about us and how we ended our secret fling that night.

"I uh I was the last person she talked to that night.. I shouldn't have let her leave."

I didn't feel like reliving that night while they all talked about it. I'm glad they knew now but I wanted to be alone. I got up and walked to my room without saying anything to them.

Not even 5 minutes later Nate storms in shutting the door behind him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What did you want me to say? Hey I know you want nothing to do with me anymore but some guy just beat me up." I snapped. "Oh and he also raped me."

"Is that really what you think? That I want nothing to do with you? Do you really think that's true?" He asked.

"Isn't it?"

"Madison Wilkinson I will never not want anything to do with you. And it hurts that you think that." I just nodded avoiding eye contact with him.

"I miss you." I mumbled.

"We are with each other every day." He said confused.

"That's not what I meant."

"Mads." He huffed.

"Forget it." I said annoyed getting up from my bed.

"Wait." Nate said grabbing my hand pulling me in between his legs as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I've been through hell and back the past couple weeks and the only person I wanted right next to me wasn't." I yelled at him.

"You wouldn't tell any of us shit. So how did you expect me to know." He yelled right back now standing up.

"Lets be real Nate. You barely even tried. You acted liked you cared but you really didn't."

"Are you even listening to yourself right now? You know shit. I did care but you didn't let me in. You wouldn't talk to us." I have never seen Nate this mad before.

"You weren't even home to talk to anyways. I saw you sneaking off everyday. Probably to go be with Sabrina huh?"

"I wasn't sneaking off I'm aloud to leave the house when I want. As for Sabrina.." He took a deep breath. "There was no Sabrina, I left the house so many times because I was hurting that you were hurting. I was a mess because you wouldn't talk to us. You said you were fine but I knew you weren't and you weren't letting me be there for you. If I stayed in the house the guys would ask questions and I didn't want to have to tell them about us because I knew you wouldn't want that. The guys just figured I was with a girl so I went along with it." He said sitting back onto the bed resting his elbows on his knees putting his head in his hands.

"So why did you lie to me about it?" I asked sitting next to him.

"It doesn't matter anymore." He said not moving.

"It does to me." I said grabbing his hands, pulling them away from his head. He was now looking right into my eyes. A long moment of silence happened before he finally spoke.

"I love you." And with that he smashed his lips right onto mine.