"double or nothing?" silver says and kreese nods.

"okay. mr keene." kreese says and robby stands up.

silver looks around the room eyeing everybody intently, deciding who to choose when he stumbles across daphne.

"larusso." he says causing daphne to sigh before standing up walking over to silver.

"oh shit." kyler says as he snickers quietly.

daphne turns around to face robby who is already looking at her. she gets closer the two bow in front of eachother before the fight begins.

"ais!" kreese yells.

the two stands there robby goes to throw a kick at daphne which she immediately blocks.

daphne goes to throw punches at robby in which he blocks using the miyagi do technique.

robby continues to throw kicks and punches at the girl using all his effort, and to daphne's surprise she managed to block them all.

robby had managed to land a small kick on the girl, not enough for it to hurt and she could tell by the look on his face that he regretted it immediately.

"woah, woah, you okay?" he said and she nodded.

"back to your corners." kreese says and daphne walks over to silver.

"that caught me off guard." daphne says to silver.

"i'm sorry." she adds. for some reason when she was around him, she felt the need to apologise whenever she had done something wrong, and even if she hadn't, she was scared he would lash out on her.

"robby doesn't have a weakness." she says running her hands through her hair.

"you're thinking about this the wrong way. everyone has a weakness." silver says making the girl nod.

"stop playing with her, i get it shes your girlfriend or whatever, but you need to knuckle down and picture her as the enemy." kreese says.

"i'm not going to hurt her." robby says and kreese sighs.

"you don't have to, just take her down." he says causing robby to nod.

"yes, sensei." robby says before turning back to face daphne.

"ais!" kreese yells as the pair begin sparring.

robby is quick to throw a punch however daphne blocks but before you know it he kicked her in the side of the leg again.

it was a real light kick. daphne felt no pain however she wanted to mess with robby, she may have found his weakness.

"ow." she says bending down holding her leg.

"hey. daph, i'm- i'm sorry did-" robby starts approaching the girl before she quickly sweeps him under his feet onto the ground causing him to groan.

daphne walks up to the boy holding her hand out to help him up in which he takes.

"there. what did we learn? the common belief is, you shouldn't care what other people think about you, right? wrong. what your opponent is thinking is key. in war, in business, in a fight. don't let your opponent think whatever they want. make them think what you want them to think. if they think you're weak, that's when you can surprise them with your strength." silver says and daphne lets out a loud sigh when he is finished.

"good job, daphne." he says patting the girl on the back.

robby and daphne bow before sitting back in their spots.

daphne and tory are walking through the halls with the other cobra kai's as daphne eyes sam and miguel walking past. daphne quickly looks ahead of her.

"hey." tory says and daphne looks up at the girl then looks over at what she's pointing at.

"prom." she says and daphne furrows her brows.

"what about it?" she says as they keep walking.

"you going?" she asks and daphne shrugs.

"probably not." she says and tory sighs.

"too bad." she says.

daphne's brows furrow as she sees johnny lawrence walking towards her.

"hey, larusso." he yells and she looks over at tory.

"what the fuck." she mutters before walking up to the man.

"have you seen miguel?" he asks and daphne shrugs.

"i literally just walked past him. bye now." she says walking away.

"what was that about?" tory asks and she shrugs.

"he's obsessed with me and he wants me in his dojo." she said and tory laughed.

"that's weird." tory says and daphne nodded.

after school daphne had to attend therapy. she hadn't been in a few weeks and now she was being forced to attend.

as she walked into the office she immediately walked down the hall and into lily's room sitting down on the chair.

"daphne, so glad you could make it." lily says and daphne sits down folding her arms.

"how have you been?" she asks and daphne shrugs her shoulders.

"honestly, not great." she says and lily sits forward in her chair.

"tell me about it." she says and daphne sighs.

"i joined cobra kai." she says and lily's brows furrowed.

"from what i had heard i thought they were your enemies." lily said and daphne ran her hands through her hair.

"they were, they are. i had an urge to join cobra kai, i followed robby." she says and lily leans closer listening intently.

"is robby a bad influence?" she says and daphne immediately shook her head.

"no, no. we just, we want to win. that's all." daphne started and lily didn't respond therefore daphne kept going.

"but my dad keeps telling us, me to be careful. to watch out for cobra kai, he says we are going to be brainwashed and at first i didn't believe him, i thought he was just saying that to get me to come home but, i'm starting to believe it." she says and lily nods.

"why do you believe it?" she asks and daphne sighs.

"the way i've been acting recently, i feel like, i feel like sensei silver is getting into my head a little too much." daphne says and lily nods.

"how does he make you feel when you are around him?" lily asks.

"i feel so scared. i don't know it came out of nowhere, at first i was like hey cool new sensei but now. now i get scared when he even looks at me, or says my name. i even apologised to him when i didn't do anything wrong. i don't think i should be scared." daphne says and lily nods.

"you definitely shouldn't. maybe you should talk to your dad. you know, i'm not saying leave cobra kai now, but maybe listen to what he has to say, then discuss it with him. maybe he will have a solution." lily says and daphne sighs.

"i can't leave yet anyway. the tournament is right around the corner. it'll have to be after." she says rubbing her temples.

"maybe speak to your dad first. see what he has to say, he could definitely help. take his advice." lily says and daphne nods.

"maybe you're right."

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

HII OK IM LIKE TRYING TO FINISH S4 ASAP i'm saving these to my drafts for now so if they all upload at once that's why!! anyways until next time ;)