I froze on the spot, as I was too stunned to speak.

Whaat just happened...

I chewed the rest of my chocolate, looking away. Just then, he snatched the bar from me, and broke a small piece.

"You fed me. Now, I'll feed you..."

Placing the little piece in between his front teeth, he signalled me to take a bite.

What.

Wtf.

No freaking way...

I shook my head vigorously, and laughed nervously.

"N-No it's okay! I already had a big piece.
It's too much sweet for today! Haha..."

His face turned serious, as he glared at me. My breath fastened, staring at his expressions.

"You gotta follow my orders Lee
Y/n..."

He signalled again, making my heart skip a beat. Taking a deep breath, I gathered all my courage. Gulping hard, I moved my face closer to his.

It's okay Y/n.

Just one bite and back off.

Our faces were inches closer, as I decided to slightly part my lips to take a bite. My eyes travelled to his plump lips, which held a little bar of chocolate in it.

Slowly taking a bite, my lips accidentally brushed his. I heard a deep breath, before colliding on him.

A gasp left my mouth, as he smashed his lips on mine, as his hand was wrapped around my waist tightly. As my lips were slightly parted, he took the chance to enter his tongue inside.

I stayed still, not being able to push him back, because I didn't wanted to. He deepened the kiss in no time, as his other hand forced my face closer to his.

I could taste him as well as the chocolate. I couldn't control myself, as his kisses were honestly irresistible. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I kissed him back roughly.

Soon, I didn't realize I was being picked up by him. He carried me inside the room effortlessly, without breaking the kiss. It turned out a freaking make out session.

Throwing me on the bed, he hovered above me, kissing me again.

I don't know, what was right at this moment, or who he was. Right now, I just wanted him.

My breath loosened slowly, as I stared into his eyes. He pulled away, before placing kisses on my jawline, then travelling towards my collarbone.

Quiet moans escaped my lips, as he bit my skin. Pulling his hair, I brought his face infront of mine. Both of us were panting heavily, staring into each other's orbs.

His messed up hair, ruffled shirt, veiny hands, dreamy eyes, swollen lips, sharp jawline, and the sweat dripping down his forehead drove me crazy in every ways.

His eyes were truly beautiful...

Yes. His eyes...

I've seen them before...

Somewhere...

I remember, that I used to be fond of those eyes, that they belonged to me...

Damn.

My head started spinning crazily, as my eyes began shutting.

"T-Taehyung..."

I whispered. Before hearing him call my name multiple times, my eyes shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAH!"

My body jerked up, as I sat upright. My forehead was covered in sweat, and my heart beat was racing against my chest. I glanced around the dark room in embarrassment.

Wtf was this dream!?

I was panting heavily, before I heard a someone shuffling besides me.

"W-What happened?"

Taehyung woke up, as he rubbed his eyes. My eyes widened, as I looked away in embarrassment, hiding my red face.

I'm so dumb.

"N-Nothing. Just a dream..."

"Have some water..."

He sat upright, before switching on the table lamp. I adjusted my vision, as I saw him clearly now. He poured a glass of water and handed it to me. Gulping it down quickly, it tasted a bit sweet.

My eyes travelled to his attire.

Wait, what?

He was wearing a pyjama, and not a shirt. I looked at myself, to see me in the same dress. Being confused af, I bit my lower lip sleepishly.

"What's the time?"

He grabbed his phone, before flashing it infront of my eyes.

9.00 pm.

"Wait, we arrived around 8.30 right?"

"Yeah."

"So..."

He rolled his eyes, before taking my glass and placing it on the table.

"Miss Y/n, you slept the moment you came in the room. I heard you screaming my name, but I was inside the freaking bathroom. And when I came outside, you were snoring like a pig already!"

He chuckled sarcastically, making me sigh loudly.

So...that was all a dream?

The chocolate, the balcony, the kiss...?

"Taehyung, did you bought me a chocolate?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before he burst out into laughter.

Is he crazy?

"What? You expect me to bring you a chocolate, after Jungkook gave you one, huh?"

Wait.

So it was really a dream...

"What did you dream of? Chocolate?"

"Yeah..."

He laughed again. I glanced around the room, to find no traces of chocolate anywhere.

"You're really tired. I bought you food too. See? But you slept."

He pointed besides me, as a white parcel was kept on the table.

"Oh, thanks. But I think I'll eat it tomorrow..."

"Okay. You better have some sleep, or else you'll dream of chocolates again!"

He giggled, as I hit his shoulders playfully.

"Shut up!"

Blush crept up my cheeks, remembering the dream again. He pulled his blanket and gestured me to come inside. Shyly, I got inside, as he pulled me towards him.

Throwing my leg on his, I drifted off to sleep again.