Epilogue: I owe it all to you!

7 months later

Salvatore and Indira waited in the hospital waiting room, surrounded by other expectant families in similar situations. But despite their shared expectations of the days to come, Salvatore and Indira felt a world away from everyone else. For the past seven months, their life had been a whirlwind of activity; they had been working and planning, shopping, and designing. Everything was to prepare for this moment, the moment they would meet their son.

The anxious anticipation had been overwhelming, but it was finally over. Indira's pregnancy full term and soon enough, the two of them would be blessed with their beautiful baby boy.

Salvatore clasped Indira's hands tightly in his own. He was not a man prone to outward displays of emotion, but there was something about the moment that meant more than words could express.

"What will he be like?" Indira asked with a smile. Salvatore laughed. "We'll find out soon enough."

The two of them had made many plans for their little boy — from what kind of school he would one day attend, to who his godparents would be. But there was so much that they could not plan for, so many unknowns. Indira looked up at Salvatore and smiled. "We'll be alright." she whispered. Salvatore nodded and pulled her close. "It's been a long journey." he said.

Seven months of pregnancy had been a long, intense journey for them both. When Salvatore's Uncles Capo Federico and Jacopo took over his father's company, it was the start of an irreversible path full of twists and turns. They had no choice but to part with their old lives, leaving everything behind in order to forge a fresh start down a daunting yet exciting new road. Now Indira and Salvatore were determined to start fresh!

Salvatore and Indira had fulfilled their commitment to each other and to their child. They had put their faith in each other and in their relationship and were now ready to embark on the next chapter of their lives. The two of them embraced in a silent hug, both of them feeling an immense sense of relief.

Everything was back to normal; their lives were now full of possibility. Salvatore and Indira had worked hard to put a new security system in place. One that they had designed together with her father. It was a system that would protect their business and the people who worked there.

The future was uncertain, but they were ready to face it. Salvatore and Indira were committed to each other and to their little family. They were ready to meet their son. As they drove back home; the sun was just setting. Salvatore kept one hand on the steering wheel while the other was holding Indira's hand. They were both quiet but content with each other's company. They had been through a lot, but it was all worth it.

As they approached their house, a palpable heat filled the air between them. Indira was overcome by her raging desire as pregnancy had awoken a powerful hunger for sex. The couple rushed home to join in a passionate embrace beneath the shower spray, only to be left wanting more. As they hurried out of the bathroom, Indira's swollen breasts begged for attention. Salvatore was quick to oblige, taking one into his mouth while his hand teased the other. The sensation was overwhelming, and Indira moaned with pleasure as they stumbled towards the bedroom.

They collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of limbs, their bodies craving each other. Salvatore's hands roamed over Indira's curves, exploring every inch of her body, while she moaned in pleasure. The desire between them was intense, and they couldn't get enough of each other. They made love the rest of the night, exploring each other's bodies with a fierce hunger that left them both exhausted but sated.

In the morning, Salvatore woke up before Indira and watched her sleeping peacefully beside him. The sight of her swollen belly filled him with a sense of awe and reverence he had never experienced before. He knew they had created a life together, and he was determined to be the best father he could be to their child.