p.15 ebony

It was up to Christina to walk toward the idle man at the door, who still needed some time to process the view

The girl took hip-swaying steps with her bare feet against the carpet. When she finally reached him, she pulled him into a kiss, pressing his mouth open with her fingers on his cheeks to introduce her dancing tongue into it.

With that, Jack reacted. He circled his arms around her waist, maintaining her elevation toward him.

While they made out, Christina tried to make him wriggle out of his shirt. The buttons tested her patience but they eventually came undone, just like both her and Jack were about to.

The shirt touched ground and left his torso exposed for Christina to traverse with her fingers. She broke the kiss to get a good look at him. He was gorgeous.

The girl bent to press her mouth against his abdomen, kissing and licking all the way down just below the navel. She kneeled. Her tongue ran provokingly against his skin, concentrating all his attention to that area while her fingers felt their way up through the fabric to his groin.

His big fella grew rigid against his pants and she noticed. That was when she began to lead him away from the suite entrance and further into the room.

When they came to a stop near the bed, it was the President's turn to handle her. From behind, he rammed her backside into him. Feeling the side of her body with a caress, he culminated his treasure hunt on the place that rhymes with 'hunt'. He merely dedicated a few seconds to it, wanting to feel through the fabric just how wet she was. Dripping.

"Is this what you did to yourself while listening to my voice?" He asked as his fingers rubbed her with vigor.

With his free hand, Jack parted her hair at one side to suck on her neck. She smelled divine.

"Yes, sir." Christina sank her teeth onto her bottom lip, breathing heavily at how his hardness was poking her like a forewarning.

"What about now? Do you think you are prepared for more?"

She spun toward him, showing pleading puppy eyes that he simply could not resist.

"Please, J. I need you. I need you now."

The fabric of the dress slipped under his grasp when he picked her up, bunching up just below her waist and making her gasp at the exposure.

He laid her down on the bed and got a plain view of her nakedness from under the short and disarrayed dress. As he stood there looking at her, he discarded belt, pants, and finally, his annoyingly tight underwear in a second.

Christina got comfortable, positioning herself properly on the bed but without breaking eye contact with him either. Her eyes grew wide at what she saw and immediately thought back to Jacinta's question, which she answered in her mind.