Love confession(part 2)and 1st Jealousy 🎉😍

Hei guy's I am back🎉🎉🎉,are you guy's miss my story? And miss me to a little bit 🤏🤏🤏,,,, but i missed you guys a lot,,,,, but.... But.... But ... for my busy schedule I can't continue.... everyday.... So plz don't mind.And for now,,,, let's get back to the story 🥰🥰.

-: Story contains 1198 word's:-

Payu break his kiss when he realised that Rain is suffering for taking breath, and hold him gently into his arms,, Rain feels a different type of warm feeling by Payu's hug,, but suddenly Payu lift Rain into his arms and take him to the bedroom and slowly put him on the bed and he hopp onto Rain and start kissing and licking on Rain's collarbone,and Rain's room is filled with a sweet moning sound.Soon both of them are getting hot and wanna to cross all the boundaries as Payu slowly press Rain's little swelling chest area.Time by time when Payu try to pinch top of Rain's boobs It's gonna be hard for Rain to control his loud moning sound so he gave up and grabbed Payu's hair so tightly befor moning loudly. Here Payu also getting very excited to do more with Rain but they got interrupted by a call, which is from Prapai and Payu has to receive it, cus Payu know it very well that Prapai won't call him this time if it's not an emergency, so Prapai say's to Payu that Payu immediately has to come office with Rain ,as Prapai know that now Payu is with Rain,cuz Miss, Leena want's to meet him, right now, whome is recently collaborating with Payu in a new big project, which incharge is Rain. And Miss Leena is also a very good friend of Payu and she has a secret crush on Payu from the long time . Payu felt sorry that now he has to stop there love moments here, that's why Rain hold his boyfriend's face into his palm and say's to him that for now work is necessary and they can do it later.

That's why Payu has no way but obeying what Prapai say's to him. So , without asking anything Payu is getting ready for going to office with Rain , after giving a deep kiss to his new boyfriend 🥲 . Rain feels very shy and blushing like a red tomato in the whole ride from home to office cuz Payu didn't let go Rain's hand and time to time giving a lot of small kisses on his hands during driving the car. But Rain's heart melted like butter after seeing such a romantic way of his crush and his boyfriend too.After sometimes they reached at the office building and again Payu pulled Rain into his lap and gave him a wet kiss, befor saying I love you Rain and after work they both go home eachother, so Rain has to wait for Payu. Rain is aggres with what his boyfriend say's and with this Payu cleaned Rain lips with tissue as his saliva is still on Rain's lips, Rain feels so shy with such acts of Payu.

But when Payu enters the meeting room suddenly Miss Leena comes close to Payu and hugs him tightly and Rain getting a big shocked here, cuz it's the second time when he saw a girl hugged Payu like this, but now Payu is his boyfriend so he don't like it, actually Rain hates it , but he still quite silent as now they are in the office.But it seems Payu is okay with it cuz they always hugging each other like this since they are in University, unaware of knowing that his boyfriend is burning like a volcano.But Sky sees it and come to Rain and take him with his to sit whit him, after giving a glance at his own boyfriend. And Prapai immediately say's to everyone that let's start the meeting as they are here for an important work purpose. But here Rain sees something in Miss Leena's eye's for Payu as she is seeting opposite direction of Rain, and everytime when Payu say's something regarding their work with her ,Miss Leena put a cute smile on her face everytime. And this is not liked by Rain. So after finishing the meeting Rain immediately leaves the meeting room without altered any word's with Payu.

But Payu have not any idea that what is happening with Rain. So,Sky took this responsibility in his own shoulder 😂 and giving Payu some clue that his boyfriend is jealous cuz he hugged miss Leena infront of Rain ,and now he need to go to his angry boyfriend to reconcile with him, otherwise Rain can through him out from his house. And for Payu, his throat getting dry after hearing this as he didn't want to stay away from Rain and also don't want that Rain is going to be angry with him, but in the deep of his heart he is very happy after knowing that his boyfriend is jealous over him. So, Payu hurriedly go behind of Rain to reconcile with him. But when he reached at parking lot, he find that his boyfriend is too angry with him and he goes to Rain and back hugged him, but Rain tries to free himself from Payu's hug, as he is too angry with his boyfriend.So,Payu turns him to him and hold Rain's cute angry face into his palm and try to explain him that Miss Leena is his friends and they are collaborating with her, so it's a formal thing, but Rain is his boyfriend, his one and only love, and moreover Payi is only Rain's. But again Payu getting intrupted by a female voice, and here she is non other then miss Leena, and Leena comes to Payu and grabbed his arm and pulled him into her, after fully ignored Rain, Rain understand everything but still he stand there as they are not confirmed their in public. Payu also getting irritate by this sudden action of Leena but he control himself and ask to her that what she wants now, so Leena say's to Payu to come with her for a drink as they meet after so long time. Payu wanna to say no to his friend but he can't cuz Leena dragged him after a emotional blackmail that Payu forget his friend and don't pay any attention to his friend. And here Rain is more and more angry and tears comes out from his beautiful eyes.........

To be continued............

Sorry to ending this part here but today I can't think anymore as i always write this story without any draft and any preparation. So plz don't mind guy's 🤗🤗🤗🤗.And if you like my story then don't forget to giving a star to my story and leave a comment for encouraging me, i liked it very much. And for today's time 5:28 n date is 08/09/2023.So meet you in the next part with another suspence 😉😉😉.. Till then bye bye guy's 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.Love you guy's 💘💘💘💘💘.