👀 Face to Face 👀

Hei guy's here is a another new update and i hope you guy's ignore my grammatical mistakes this time too..💕💕

This morning bring a new excitement for Rain , cuz after moving Bangkok he has not any friends to spending his weekend but now it's totally different, cuz he has a new friend, who is very joyful and lovely person, and Rain liked his friend too much.Although it has been a short time since they met,but the friendship between the two of them has deepened. So,Rain excitedly waiting for his new friend after finishing his household work,and also breakfast. Suddenly he heard a door bell that's why he hurriedly go to his door thinking that this is his friend Sky, and he is correct, so after seeing his new friend Rain hugged him tightly, Sky also did back hug to Rain, cuz he also like this boy, and this is rare that he like someone so soon. Because he made his boyfriend Prapai wait for a long time to accept his proposal. But for Rain, the matter is completely different.
So, Sky break their hug and softly said to Rain that let's go Rain i wanna to take you somewhere and some people is excitedly waiting for meeting with you.
After hearing Sky's word's Rain's eye's widened, and he ask Sky , who are waiting for me,i don't know anyone. Sky smirk and again said to Rain that trust me you will be in cloud 9 after meeting them and this time Sky looks into Rain eye's and ask him seriously that do you believe me Rain? Rain is getting startled by Sky's behaviour but still he says that Yes, I believe you Sky, Because someone inside Rain was telling him that he could trust this boy completely.So ,Sky took Rain In Payu's mansion,but still Rain is in confused status that where Sky bought him,and seeing this big mansion Rain's words stuck in his thoughts.But suddenly he feels that someone hugged him,and he realised that this is a girl .And that girl break her hug and put his one hand in Rain's cheeks and ask him softly that how are you Rain, Did you have any trouble coming here?Rain slightly shook his head and say no to the girl, as he still not know that who is this cute girl, whome have brown eyes and black long hair and she looks so elegant with her long sleeves knee length dress.So seeing Rain's confused looks the girl said to Rain that ohh! I forgot to introduce myself with you cuz i am so excited after seeing you, so let me introduce you my name is Kamon and i am Sky, Prapai and your crush Boss's elder sister, so from today i am your Phi, too,now on you should call me Phi-Kamon. Rain is about to fall after hearing her,so Sky hold him and giving a cute smile to Rain, so now Rain slowly can understand that where Sky bought him,So , Rain again hugged Kamon and says to her that he always wanted a sister and today he have so he is too happy, So, they bought Rain inside the house and Kamon told Rain to set on the sofa and she is wanna to go call her grandmother, here Rain hesitantly ask his new Phi that he need to use washroom, so Kamon show him a washroom in 2nd floor but by mistake Rain goes to Payu's room, and when he use the washroom someone came to washroom and locked the door , Rain hurriedly turned back to see that who is in here, but he freezed in his spot after seeing the men infront of him.and that men is Payu. And seeing Rain's such face Payu smirk and slowly came closer to Rain , and here Rain just forget to move from his place and shameless looking at his crush as now Payu is only in his pants and a towel tried very hardly to cover his wide chest. Now Payu gave a devilish smile after seeing where his baby boy's eays is rolling. At this time Payu is coming to closer Rain , and Rain felt Pauy's hot breath in his collar bone, so he closed his eyes tightly as he felt like his blood is boiling now, and for Payu, now he is just busy to inhale his baby boy's body smell,But Payu doesn't want to tell Rain about his feelings right now as he thinks some different. So he just control himself for now.

******************************************************

Note: I will try to update next part as soon as possible, so enjoy this part and if you guy's enjoying this then don't forget to give a star and leave comment for appreciating me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

💜💜💜💜💜💜Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜