New feelings 😌💓

Here Payu and Rain are there respective world cuz, Payu had never filled that kind of warmth with anyone, even a lot of girl's and also boy's try to hitting on him, but he always show them his rude, arrogant behaviour, and made a wall around him, as he doesn't believe in love cuz he always thought that everyone whome is approaching him are love his money and position not really him, and he just hate fake people's. But, today when he nere with that boy then he looked his eyes and can't see any fake expression in his blubby eye's, he is so pure, and Payu felt it with his heart that this boy is unique.But,he need deep thinking before doing something in this matter, he is not in rush.

But, for Rain he just gonna crazy after felt his crush's touch in his body, and he thinks that if it is possible that he can live without taking a shower then he obviously did it, cuz his crazy mind thinking that if he take a shower then his crush's touch will be washed from his body.

Me: ohhh! My pour baby isn't it is too much 😏.
R : Shut ur mouth, you fucking unromantic author 😡.
Me: Ahmm! Ahmm! okay by Rain😏

He can't do that right?, but He could not even work well because of these kind thoughts.And he try to thinking that how could he again go to close Payu.So,at last he goes home to take a sleep and fresh up his mind and body .

But, in Chirawat house a secret plane is made by Prapai, sky, and , Kamon, who is Payu's elder sister and she loves his little brother too much and wants that his lovely brother got a lovely person in his booring life. So, they decide that as Sky made friendship with Rain so he bought Rain home tomorrow, as Prapai and Sky got the information that Rain is a secret crush on Payu for long time ego and for this reason he joined Vinet group of co. and after making this plan they all go to their master room to finalize their plane. So, after going there they saw that a person lied on bed and scrolling mobile, so, Kamon goes to the person and hugged her tightly as she is there grandmother Ying . Ying imidiatly back hug Kamon , so, Kamon and Sky share their plan with her, and her face brighten up like a sunflower, and imidiatly she aggres with them. and she suggest that as tomorrow is holiday so it's Prapai's duty to keep Payu outside at home when Sky bought Rain at here.and Prapai happily aggres with his grandmother in return a good meal and a big hug.After hearing this kind of childish wish their grandmother becomes very happy and hugged all of them in one time,so now the family is very happy.

But there happiness is not lasting long time cuz Payu comes there and ask them what are they doing and also said to Prapai and Sky that why are they here, it is not there house so why they are came here all the time.After hearing such words Kamon and Yin frowned ,But Prapai and Sky don't felt bad, cuz they know very well that Payu is like this , but he can't say this kind of things from his heart, so, Prapai goes to Payu and say's to him that as tomorrow is holiday so they are spending night here with their lovely grandmother and phi-Kamon. Now, Payu frowned and left from there, but in his heart he is so happy after seeing his family together as he loved his family too much and for Prapai and Sky , he considers them as his family.

So, after Payu left from there everyone gives hints to Prapai to taking with Payu and execute their plan. So, Prapai hurriedly goes to Payu and tell him that he wants to give a surprise to Sky and tomorrow Payu should go with him to buy a gift for Sky, as usual at first Payu is not aggres to go with Prapai but after doing a lot of emotional blackmail and droped his crocodile tears at last Payu aggres to go with Prapai. And Prapai felt like he win a war and proudly goes to his lovely boyfriend after giving a forceful hug to his beloved friend.and here Sky, whith his grandmother and phi, he called Rain to invite him to go with him in a place, so, as next day is holiday and Rain hasn't any friend in Bangkok, cuz he is here for his job and also his parents are in Chaingmai, that's why he is all alone here, so Rain happily aggres with Sky's proposal. And after cutting the call this four hade is very happy with their evils plan.

So, what's gonna be hanppennig in the next part, any idea guy's,, Will Payu and Rain meet again at Payu's house? let's see 😉😉😉😉

Note: As for note plz ignore my grammatical mistakes and word's,, and without this if you guys love my story then don't forget to give me a star ⭐⭐✨✨ and comment your opinion in comment box. So , see you soon guy's. Bye bye,, good night 🌃🌃🌃.