Chap.14: Blessing or Curse

Začít od začátku

"Now hurry and wash. I'm starved." He began washing his long white hair. What is it about long hair that makes guys so attractive? I felt so embarrassed at the thought. I felt like every other girl who picked at a guy's appearance. Obviously my love for Asuke is deeper than that of his exterior and he- That's when it hit me. I've fallen in love with Asuke. I've always had the deep attraction, but love? Was that what I had felt all this time?

After cleaning I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair then proceeded to get dressed. Today my outfit consisted of black shorts, a red tube top with a black over shirt that hung of my shoulders and revealed my stomach. I then applied the usual make-up and felt really sexy about myself. Asuke wore black jeans and a black muscle shirt that revealed his muscles. We had just stepped out of the bathroom when a pounding was heard of my door. I ran to get it and saw Damian who was paler than usual. He wanted to say something, but struggled to get the words out.

"Damian what's wrong. What happened."

"J-just come to the throne room now. Ren is on my bed." He left without another word as Asuke and I looked at each other in confusion.

"If it's not one thing it's another." He said.

"Tell me about it." I quickly grabbed Ren and made our way downstairs where everyone was gathered. Looks like not even my grandparents knew what was going on.

"Damian dear. What's the matter." Asked Serene.

"It's nothing an easy thing to say!" He began. "Look I just found out that-"

"AXEL!!!" The door swung open as Zett came storming in. He seemed really pissed. "WHERE IS HE!?!?!"

I looked around and noticed my twin was no where to be seen. I thought everyone was here?

"Zett calm down." My mom said going up to him. "What's wrong and why are you yelling for my son."

He looked at her and bit his lip trying not to yell at her. He couldn't even get the words out until he finally shouted,

"My daughter is dead!" The sound of glass breaking filled the room as we looked at the top of the stairs where Axel stood in complete shock.

Damian's POV

"Maddie is dead, but she can't be." He said in disbelief. "She was fine when we last talked."

"That's what I was gonna tell you all. I just found out from a friend." I said.

"No. No. NO!!!" Axel broke down as the tears poured out of his eyes. He dropped to his knees and wept loudly. The room became silent as everyone processed what they had just heard.

"It's all your fault." Zett's words were filled with pure hatred. We all looked at him in surprise. He marched up to Axel and grabbed him by his neck. "You killed her!!"

My mother came up behind Zett and pushed him away from my brother.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SON!?!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?"

"It's true Luna! He impregnanted my daughter and 6 days ago she died as a result of giving birth to that vampire/demon baby!! I barely found out she was dead today from fucking Emma!"

Everyone gasped at the news and Axel's eyes widened. No one had a clue and apparently neither did Zett.

"How was he supposed to know! She never told him or anyone." Vivien came to his defense and glared at Zett.

"How was she suppose to know she was carrying that kind of kid?! From what I remember you didn't want her to know the truth about us!! She could've aborted it if she knew the truth. So now who's fault is it?"