124

Avneet : no, why?

Jannat : you are insecure because you know that you are not living with your husband like a normal couple.

Avneet feels little shy.

Avneet : yaar, I don't know how to kick start my wedding relationship with him, we both are really shy to initiate. I never know that I am this shy.

Jannat : you just need to think that he have all rights over you, Avneet and as soon you gave the love he deserves from his wife, you will feel more confident about your relationship.

Avneet : are you sure this will work?

Jannat : of course, don't you love him?

Avneet : what rubbish I love him more than my life.

Jannat : so what's an issue darling just go for it.

Avneet : do you have any idea?

Jannat : I think you can think the best so use your own brain and think something romantic.

Avneet : uhm...

Jannat : best of luck for your first night babe.

Avneet turns red but she realised that she wants it so badly now.

And maybe this is the only solution of her insecurity.

So she kept thinking all day that how to do it.

At 2 PM.

Avneet left for home with an excuse that she is going to shop some books. She came to her residence, she bring decorations items, flowers and decorate her room.

She wants to surprise siddharth, after 3 hours, she went to shop a suitable outfit for tonight.

Siddharth called Avneet.

Siddharth : where are you, Avneet?

Avneet : I am in mall.

Siddharth : avneet, mom wants to talk something important with you so reach home before 6 PM.

Avneet : it's 5 PM, okay I will reach before 6 PM.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet finish her shopping and left for home.

On the other hand,

Siddharth's dadi is also gonna reach soon.

Stay tuned