119

Anushka : nothing sir.

Anushka get up.

Anushka : I will talk to you after this class.

Avneet : who cares!!

She sits beside siddharth.

Siddharth : what are you doing here Avneet? (He asked softly)

Avneet : I thought you must be missing me, and I had a free lecture so I joined this language classes too from now onwards.

Siddharth : oh really, I wasn't missing you. And what was the need to do all this? Anushka must be feeling weird.

Avneet : anushka, oh she is anushka?

Siddharth : yeah, but please don't create any scene, I never told her that I had a crush on her.

Avneet : but the way, she was not ready to leave the seat besides you, I feel like she had crush on you, siddharth. Didn't you told everyone that you are married?

Siddharth : Avneet, we discussed na that we won't disclose this in college, not this soon please.

Avneet : okay fine, but tell her in clear words that to stay away from you.

Avneet looked at anushka, she noticed that she is still looking at them.

Avneet : why she is staring at you? (Feeling so possessive)

Siddharth : oh really.

Siddharth is about to turn his neck to see her.

Avneet : hey!! Don't you dare to look at her. (She didn't let her turn her face to her, as she was sitting in the last row)

Siddharth : what is your problem Avneet?

Avneet : siddharth , I feel like she is trying on you. (In a possessive tone of voice)

Siddharth : what rubbish?

Professor : if you just came here to talk miss kaur, then you should leave the class right now. (Angrily, when caught them talking)

Avneet : yeah sure sir. Siddharth get up I need to talk.

Siddharth is stunned.

Siddharth : sit here quietly.

Avneet : but...

Siddharth make her sit and apologize from professor.

Stay tuned