69

Avneet : don't you think jannat, girls like such kinda cheesy things, I am not sure if he will not like all that then?

Jannat : dear, every human wants love, it's just like we really underrated the feelings and emotions of boys and treat them like they just follow girls as they want physical pleasures. (Tries to explain her)

Avneet : hmm

Jannat : so give him a gift, even I feel gifts and these romantic gestures work on boys more as they don't expect them.

Avneet : you are right I will do that.

Jannat : so let's go for a shopping.

Avneet : uhm... Okay but I have to ask mumma first, if mumma allow me then only I can go.

Jannat : okay you ask aunty.

Avneet : then you have to come with me.

Jannat : not today Avneet, I have a movie plan with Faisal and I cancelled twice so I can't come with you.

Avneet : so who will help me to choose the gifts and stuff? (Confused)

Jannat : readers will help you!! Karoge na friends 😉?

Avneet : okay you go with Faisal, I will manage.

Jannat : good girl.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth is upset and told Faisal that how he is feeling so suffocated in this relationship with Avneet, as he feel that he spoiled life of Avneet.

Faisal : I guess you are thinking more than needed Siddharth and Avneet get married with you with her choice then....

Siddharth : I am falling in love for her, when I know she belongs to someone else.

Faisal : I can understand, it's all happening because of me.

Siddharth : it was in my destiny yaar, nobody can do anything what is in the control of fates.

Faisal : hmm you are right but tell me if I can do anything for you.

Siddharth : no, I just want a moral support after she leave.

Faisal : don't worry I am always there for you and again sorry.

Siddharth : it's okay.

Stay tuned.

50+ votes on previous and this chapter