Next day,

Siddharth get ready for the college, and today he almost take a shower in perfume.

Meeting Avneet gonna be different today he know, so he is getting ready for that.

He left in his car,

Avneet already reached the college, and a huge bomb of shock blast on her head already.

She is numb and standing there with her group, having a phone in her hand watching something.

Siddharth entered in the college,

Siddharth saw Avneet,

Siddharth walks to her when he noticed everyone is looking at him and murmuring something.

What he don't know 🤯?

Jannat is standing with Avneet, she is calming her down

Siddharth : what happened guys?

Someone pass a comment to them.

Someone : hii, Romeo-juliet.

Siddharth didn't understand what is going on.

Siddharth : what is happening here guys?

Avneet : take this and watch it you will get to know that what mess your best friend did with our lives!! (She is hell angry with Faisal and scared too)

Siddharth watch the video, it's a video when they were kissing yesterday.

Siddharth : what the hell, why you recorded this Faisal, delete it right now? (He feel embarrassing)

Jannat : siddharth, I wanna tell you something but please try to understand that it was really a mistake. (She try to make a environment to keep him cool)

Faisal is shivering in fear because it is really a huge mistake and blunder happened.

Avneet is holding her head.

Siddharth : what happened?

Faisal told him that this video is leaked on social media platform and get viral over night and 2 million people watched it and more than 100k people's share it.

They have no idea how many of them even saved it.

Siddharth : what? (He feels dead for a moment)

Faisal : I am sorry bhai, my sister tap the wrong button and posted it.

Stay tuned.