32

Next morning,

Avneet wake up early in the morning at 6 AM, she get ready before Siddharth wake up.

She didn't want him to wake up until she get ready completely.

But the struggle continues for half hour when she is not able to wear the saree.

She didn't know how to wear Saree, and there is no one to help her.

At last,

She decided to ask Siddharth only, she  undress that Saree wear a decent looking bathrobe in her bag and came out to wake him up.

She came near bed, pat his shoulder to wake him up.

But she realised that he have deep sleep issues.

A very naughty idea came in her mind and she immediately decided to try it.

She went near his ear.

Avneet (shouts) : Siddharth....

Siddharth wake up with a jerk.

Siddharth looked at her with half opened eyes with so frustrated face.

Siddharth : Yaar Avneet, what is your problem.... Why you shout in my ear? (With rubbing his ear) you are too kiddish.

Avneet : yes I am, but I tried a lot to wake you up but you didn't wake up?

Siddharth get his senses completely within minutes and realise what she is wearing.

She is wearing a full length bathrobe, but still it's a bathrobe

Siddharth check her out from top to bottom.

Avneet notice the way he is looking at her.

Avneet feels a bit shy. So she snaps in front of his eyes and asked for a help.

Siddharth : yeah, tell me what do you want?

Avneet : I don't know how to wear saree, so will you please help me?

Siddharth : what? How can I?

Avneet : Siddharth, I should wear saree at the first day after wedding, mumma will like it.

Siddharth : Avneet, you didn't need to do anything to impress mom, when we didn't have any plans to live together for long.

Stay tuned.