~Chapter 13 - Cuddles~

(Song above to listen to!)

Once again, while Mirabel was dead asleep, Y/N was still awake. Y/N always had sleeping problems, so this wasn't uncommon. At least, other nights weren't. This night, the only thought that circulated through her mind was about the kiss he gave her. She couldn't get it out of her mind. She thought he only did it to tease her and keep up the act, but the thought wouldn't leave her mind.

Meanwhile with Camilo:

He also couldn't sleep. He really didn't know why he kissed her, and the thought also wouldn't leave his mind. He couldn't tell if he liked her, or if he was just teasing her. All he knew was that the feeling made him ecstatic, and he wanted to do it again.

So, he quietly snuck out of his room and down to the nursery. He slowly opened the door and Y/N sat up. They held eye contact for about 15 seconds before he moved over to her and kneeled down in front of her bed. He faced her and took her hands in his.

C: "Y/N.. Are you okay? Why are you still awake?"

Y/N: "I'm okay. I just can't sleep. Why are you here, Camilo?"

C: "I wanted to check on you."

He glanced over his shoulder at Mirabel sleeping.

C: "Let's move to my room so we don't wake her up."

She nodded and he stood up. He took her hands and lifted her up out of bed. They walked to his room and sat down on his bed.

C: "You need to sleep. You're already only getting 6 hours of rest each night."

Y/N: "I know, Camilo. I've always had sleep problems."

She put a hand on his cheek.

Y/N: "I'll be okay."

He was still unconvinced, and took the hand off his cheek and held it with both of his with a small frown.

(If you've watched Wandavision, it's like that one scene with Wanda and Vision in the 80s episode when they're in the kitchen idk how else to describe it lol but it's so cute)

(PICTURE AT TOP IS THE SCENE IT'S SO CUTE I LOVE LIZZIE)

C: "But you won't be. You're almost always exhausted, bonita. This isn't good for you."

Y/N: "I know.. I just can't fall asleep that well on my own. Even with Mirabel in the room, I still feel a bit lonely."

His frown turned into a slight smile.

C: "I'll keep you company, bonita. You can sleep in here with me. I'll snuggle you and keep you safe."

Her cheeks pinkened at the thought, but she nodded.

Y/N: "Thank you Camilo.."

C: "Of course. Now, we both need to sleep now."

They both laid down and Camilo held onto her waist. She was happy, warm, and felt a lot better. She fell asleep with a small smile on her face as she snuggled up close to him. He smiled at the sight and leaned down, giving her head a soft kiss before falling asleep himself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That morning, Mirabel freaked out. She woke up to Y/N not in her bed and panicked.

M: "Camilo! Have you seen-"

She stopped, seeing them cuddled up together. She smirked at the sight, and slowly backed up. She quietly closed the door and walked back to the nursery. She knew she was going to lose the bet, but at this point she was too happy for her friend and her cousin to care. They were a cute couple to her. (And basically every single other person lol)

That morning, Y/N woke up before Camilo. She slowly opened her eyes with a small groan, as she was not a morning person. She looked at Camilo next to her and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She was too sleepy to realize what she had done, and Camilo woke up. When he saw her, he smiled.

C: "Good morning bonita."

Y/N: "Morning Camilo."

He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She kissed back, and they both didn't realize what they just did. Both their cheeks turned pink, and they snuggled again. They cuddled for about 10 more minutes before deciding to go to breakfast.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey lovely readers! This chapter was kinda dry on the romance part, so I hope you enjoyed at least a bit of it. This might be the last part that I update before tomorrow, but I also have a lot of homework that I didn't do today oof. I'll try to update, but if not I'll start on a chapter Wednesday morning before school.

Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote!

Love you, dear readers!

-Writer Snowy <3

(768 words)