~Chapter 4 - Late Night Visit~

(Song above to listen to! One of my favs, I love Taylor)

(U/I - Unknown Identity)

Now that it was around 8:30pm, Y/N laid in bed. She was unable to fall asleep, since in her reality she usually went to sleep around 3 or 4am (an actual habit of mine lol). She turned her head to check if Mirabel was asleep already, which she was. She quietly tiptoed her way out of the room, and closed the door behind her. What she didn't realize as she stepped out of the room, was that another person had just stepped out of their room as well. She quietly crept downstairs into the kitchen, the person seeing her and following behind. When she grabbed a small snack and turned around, she yelped. She fell to the floor, startled by the person. The person's eyes widened and they bent over to help.

U/I: "Y/N! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

She shook her head, taking the person's hands and standing up again.

Y/N: "It's okay, really."

The person smiled, glad she was okay.

Y/N: "So, you couldn't sleep either?"

She dusted her hands off from the fall. The person nodded, nervously fiddling with their hands. Y/N's eyes narrowed a little, suspicious.

Y/N: "Are you okay, Dolores? You seem nervous."

Dolores's eyes shifted up from the floor and she nodded.

D: "I'm fine, Y/N!"

Y/N nodded slowly, and she grabbed her snack again. She was suspicious that she wasn't telling the truth, but shrugged it off and ran a hand through her hair as she sighed.

Y/N: "Well, I'm gonna try and sleep now. Goodnight Dolores."

D: "Goodnight, Y/N."

Y/N walked up the stairs again, not looking back. Dolores's eyes followed her the whole time, not moving from her until she opened the nursery door and stepped in, closing it behind her.

Dolores's figure changed, now taking Camilo's as he sighed. He was glad she didn't suspect it was her and he grabbed an arepa. The truth was, he was still awake because he couldn't keep his mind off her and her backstory. She didn't give him much info, and he also wondered why he was so fascinated with her. He had just met her, yet she seemed to have an influence on him. Whenever she looked at him, he smiled. She made him feel a lot different than other people, like she was the one thing that made him happy. He didn't know what to feel, and instead shrugged it off. As she sat in the kitchen and wondered while eating his snack, his mind wondered even more. Eventually he got tired of trying to figure this feeling out, and hopped off the kitchen counter. He walked back up to his room, still confused about this feeling. He laid down in bed and didn't fall asleep until 1am that night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello readers! This is a short chapter, but I'm running out of ideas on how to continue this story (oof). I would love suggestions and requests, though!

Love you, dear readers! <3

-Writer Snowy <3

(496 words)