~Chapter 1 - Fallen Tears~

(Song above to listen to!)

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

U/I - Unknown Identity

This story takes place 2 years after Encanto.

The ripe hour or 2am is perfect, if you want to be sleeping. That's not the case for Y/N L/N. Y/N sits on her bed, clutching her pillow close to her body, her entire body sore and achy. Not only was she in physical pain, but the pain in her heart struck her nerves harder. Tears fell and fell with each passing minute. Her family was asleep, not noticing her one bit. She tried her best to weep quietly about her pains, as to not alarm anyone. The mask she wore each day grew more and more tiring each day. But the biggest pain in her heart, is that the character which she held so close to her heart, would never be real or true. She stayed up late at night, scrolling through images of him, trying to get his image burned into her mind and eyes. She wanted to dream of him, of a life together. Unhealthy, I know, but this girl loved him. He would never know her and or meet her.. or would he?

She hoped this much, but she knew it was just a fantasy, and not real. But besides that, she groggily got up out of her bed, her bones cracking and popping as she stood. She slowly make her way into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and gazing at her appearance. She looked so broken and upset, yet she was.

Tears still streamed down her cheeks, her nose was red and puffy, and her eyes were heavy. She sighed, walking over to the toilet paper roll and tearing off a sheet. She walked back over to the mirror. But before she could refresh her face, she saw her mirror glowing..? She was cautious and confused, but slowly stepped forward. She dropped the piece of toilet paper and examined the mirror. She took one step closer and was sucked in.

She landed on the outskirts of a town, and she shielded her eyes from the blinding light of the sun. She stood in a pair of shorts and oversized t-shirt, confused and lost. When her eyes adjusted to the light, she took a look around and realized she was in a small town with mountains surrounding.

Her breathing got heavier and quicker as she realized she wasn't in her home, or anywhere familiar. Ah yes, a "glorious" panic attack. More tears fell down her cheeks as her feet acted instead of her mind, taking steps backwards and trying to stabilize herself. She tripped and fell onto the ground, still on the outskirts and no one realizing she was there. She gripped her head with both hands, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to control her breathing, but failing. She skinned her knee, now adding blood into this panicking mix.

Y/N: "No, no, no.. how did this happen..? This isn't possible.. Am I dreaming?"

She muttered, but a certain gifted girl heard and squinted her eyes in confusion. She shrugged it off and continued her chores.

Y/N pinched herself, only to wince and rub the spot. She looked around again, her panic attack continuing and making it harder to breathe.

A small boy, around 7 walks up to her and puts his small hand on her shoulder.

U/I: "Are you okay, Senora?" 

The boy spoke in a small voice. He had dark skin, dark curly hair, and a parrot on his shoulder.

She immediately recognized the child and shook her head, but still saw him standing in front of her.

Y/N: "I-I'm fine.. You should run along before your p-parents get worried."

She said, gulping down a breath. The young boy ignored this, knowing she wasn't okay. He took her bigger hand in his small one, and helped her off the ground. He started to pull her through the streets, and to the Casita.

U/I: "I'm bringing you to my Tia, since you seem panicked and your knee is bleeding."

Y/N didn't object, just walked through the streets with him. She got a few looks because of her outfit, but ignored them and walked through the street with the small child she recognized as Antonio.

They arrived in front of the Casita doors, and they automatically opened. This made her flinch, and Antonio turned to her, slightly concerned and confused why she flinched. He patted her hand comfortingly and pulled her inside the Casita.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be posted tomorrow, and it'll be in writing today.

Love you, dear readers!

-Writer Snowy <3 

(756 words)