Chapter 49: Facing Fears

[Opening Scene: Exterior - Universal Orlando Resort, October 15, 2022 - Evening]

Narrator: "On this chilling October night, four friends set out on a daring adventure, seeking thrills and excitement inside the darkened corridors of Universal Horror Nights. Little did they know, their journey would take an unexpected turn, pushing them to the edge of danger and testing the boundaries of friendship. This is the story of Barney Guttman, Norma Khan, Courtney, Logs Nguyen, and Badyah Hassan, as they brace themselves for a night they will never forget."

[Scene: Interior - Universal Horror Nights]

[Barney, Norma, Courtney, Logs, and Badyah enter the haunted attraction, surrounded by eerie decorations and terrifying monsters lurking in every corner.]

Barney: "Guys, I'm not sure about this. Those monsters look so real."

Norma: "Don't worry, Barney. We're all here together. We'll have your back."

[As they continue through the attraction, Barney's fear intensifies. Suddenly, a particularly gruesome creature jumps out, causing Barney to scream in terror.]

Narrator: "As they ventured deeper into the haunted attractions, Barney's anxiety began to escalate. The realistic monsters and chilling atmosphere triggered his worst fears."

Barney: (whispering to himself) "You can do this, Barney. It's all just make-believe."

[Scene: Barney clutches his chest, struggling to breathe]

Barney: "Oh no, guys! Something's not right. I can't breathe."

[Panicked, Norma quickly takes out her phone and dials 911]

Norma: "911, what's your emergency?"

Norma: "My friend, Barney, he's having trouble breathing. We're inside Universal Horror Nights. Please help!"

Dispatcher: "Stay calm. I'm sending help right away. Can you provide me with your exact location?"

Norma: "We're near the entrance of the Haunted House attraction. Please hurry!"

[Scene: Emergency responders arrive at Universal Horror Nights]

[Paramedics rush towards Barney, providing immediate medical attention.]

Paramedic: "Sir, can you hear me? We're here to help. What's your name?"

Barney (strained): "Barney Guttman..."

Paramedic: "Barney, we're going to take care of you. Just try to stay calm."

[Cut to an interview]

Barney: "It was supposed to be a fun night at Universal Horror Nights, Ever since I was a child, I had this intense fear of monsters. It would consume me and prevent me from enjoying things like movies, theme parks, and even my everyday life. It held me back from so many experiences. but my fear got the best of me. I suffered a heart attack when one of the monsters scared me. It was a terrifying experience."

[Cut to a scene: The paramedics stabilize Barney and prepare him for transport]

[Meanwhile, Norma, Courtney, Logs, and Badyah anxiously wait nearby]

[Scene: Exterior - Universal Orlando Resort - Ambulance]

Paramedic: "We need to get him to the hospital for further evaluation. Are any of you family members?"

Norma: "No, but we're his friends. We'll go with him."

[Cut to an interview]

Norma: "When Barney started having trouble breathing, I knew we needed help right away. I dialed 911 and tried to stay calm. It was crucial to get Barney the medical attention he needed as quickly as possible."