13.

There's a knock at the door at 9 o'clock right as jungkook's mother dishes the rice from the rice cooker for herself.
She already called jungkook down for dinner but he declined claiming to have already had dinner with Hoseok's family.

Jungkook's mother opens the front door to the strong scent of pissed off omega. Behind that pissed off omega were his mate and son.

"Uh- can I help you?" She asked brushing her dark hair behind her ear in an attempt to look presentable.

The family in front of her even with their sour moods and scents seemed picture perfect. The omega was a sight to behold all on his own. With bright blonde hair and clear skin with perfectly sculpted features and striking cat like eyes.

All three were dressed in clothes that looked luxurious and chic.

All the while jungkook's mother barely managed her  pale pink shirt and pajamas pants, not even to mention the grease stain she was now noticing on her shirt.

"Are you Mrs Jeon?" The omega asked, eyes narrowing.
"No, I mean I was. I'm Kim soyeon. Can I help you?" She asked suddenly concerned by their appearance.  The alpha cleared his throat, shifting in front of the omega slightly.

"Kim Soyeon, is your son Jeon Jungkook home?" The alpha questioned.
"Yes, he's in his room. What is this about?" Soyeon asked, still confused.

"Do you have any idea-" chae won, the omega started but his alpha turns to him.
"Honey, we discussed this." The alpha interrupts. The omega licks his bottom lip and backs up, seeming  noangrier than before.

"We would like to have a conversation with your son, if that's alright."
The alpha explains calmly.
"What about?" Soyeon questioned once more.

"About his monstrous behavior." The omega quickly snipped.
"MOM, oh my god, I told you already." It's the son's turn to speak.

Soyeon recognizes the boy and now suddenly the family.

They've been called to the office to pick up their sons more times than she could count.

"Park Jimin?" She asked and the boy nods, sheepishly glancing over at her.

Soyeon gets this awful feeling that jungkook has done something, something bad.
"Come in.." she moves back allowing the family inside.

The house was relatively clean, as clean as a home with an ER nurse and a stubborn son could be, but it's only as the family walked in that soyeon started noticing the thin layer of dust on everything.

She directed them to the couch but the only one who took her up on the offer was Jimin.

"I'll bring him down." She said before dashing away. It's only when she's out of eye sight that she takes a deep breath.

Jungkook is playing a game on his PC when his mother enters without knocking.
It's not a habit she has but even the idea of it becoming one infuriates jungkook.

"Mom." He calls out in annoyance.
"We have guests, put on a shirt and follow me." She grabbed his shirt from his ruffled up bed and tossed it to him.

Jungkook catches the shirt and throws it on, removing his massive headphone as he does.

He hurries off his seat to follow behind his mother, his desire to protect her growing every step they take and every note of her scent that dips into sour anxiety.

He barely resists the urge to pull her behind him and shield her with his body.

Jungkook eyes the guest in his home, his nerves buzz inside him at the invasion.