10.

Jungkook rolled off Jimin's sweat coated body with a blissed out expression.
His nose fills with Jimin's light scent.

So close to his body Jungkook can actually smell him.

"You gotta get out of here." Jimin said still struggling to catch his breath.
"In a minute." Jungkook said closing his eyes and waved his hands out.

Soft snores come from behind Jimin. He sits up and turns to Jungkook's body, laid slack against his sheets.

"Get the fuck off." Jimin growled, Jungkook mumbled something and turned away from the blonde boy.

"Hey!" Jimin hits Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook doesn't react.

Jimin sighs and lays down besides the taller man.

Jungkook shifts on the bed, trying to get more comfortable in a bed that wasn't his own.

Jimin turned to him, eyes tracing his sleeping face. He's never taken the time to truly look at the other man since they started this fight.
Jungkook looks almost childlike without that clench in his jaw and that venomous look in his eyes.
He's almost cute now with long dark lashes, cute nose and- pink lips.
Jimin spends most of the night staring at Jungkook.
Until sleep overwhelmed him.

"Minie, baby. I need the laundry." Jimin's mother called from the other side of the door.
Jimin scrabbled off the bed, falling to the marble floor.

"I'm coming." Jimin shouts back.
He takes the deep blue comforter off himself and tosses it over Jungkook's body.

Jimin walks to his walk in closet and Carries out a full basket.
"Everything okay?" The omega asked the moment the door cracked open.
"Mhmm, sorry-here." Jimin practically shoved the basket at his mother.

"Why does your bedroom look lik-" Jimin steps behind the door and shuts it quickly.
"Sorry, mom, I gotta get ready for school." He says feeling fear and shame curl in his gut.

His bedroom was trashed now that he was looking at it.

Jungkook had been more aggressive than usual and what started off as a fight turned into Jungkook bending Jimin over any piece of furniture. Regardless of whether it was fragile or not.

Jimin hits Jungkook in the shoulder and he groans, startling awake.

"You need to go."

Jungkook barely pulls his pants on before Jimin is attempting to get him down the stairs and to the white double doors of their mansion undetected.

"I left m-" Jungkook said but a sharp shushing from Jimin shuts him up.
Jimin looks up as if he could hear the footsteps coming from somewhere.

"Cmon." Jimin beckons Jungkook as he begins walking down the stairs.

The moment Jimin's bare foot touches the floor of the last step.
Jimin's mother's voice entered their ears.

"This is dry clean only." She comes in holding a shirt.  The parlor is too broad and open spaced, Jimin freezes because he realizes there's no where for Jungkook to hide.
"Oh... you had overnight company." The man in a forced polite tone.

"It's not- he was sad so he came over and we just talked and-" Jimin began rambling.

Mr park takes in a deep breath.
"Well he passed out." Jimin finishes, face bright red and chest burning with embarrassment.
"Ah.. why are you ushering him out so early, please... Jungkook is it? Please join us for breakfast before you go." The omega insisted.

Park Jimin is mortified.

Jungkook delights in anything that brings Jimin panic.
"Breakfast sounds lovely."