LUCIANO'S POV

     I growled as I stood up from my bed to get the door. The doorbell kept ringing and when I saw Tiff wasn't getting the door, I decided to check who it was.

     I paused for a second. It can't be my men ringing the bell cause the would have called me.

The though of who it could be made me pause and reach for my gun under my pillow.

I got it ready and held it behind me as I walked toward the sitting room.

Just as I was about getting the door, the door was pushed open.

My brows raised in shock when I saw who it was. It was Massimo, the last person I was expecting in my apartment.

"Look whose place I'm in," he teased and turned around to catch a glimpse of the sitting room.

Gosh I want to snap his neck.

He had a smirk tugged on his lips and with the way he kept looking around, I could tell he was impressed by the standard of the apartment.

I mentally brought out my gun and shot him three time in between his eyes. The body won't be a problem because I will soak his body with acid.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked Instead but paused when my eyes fell to his hands.

He was holding a damn flower and some chocolates obviously for Tiffany.

This dude be trying to take my woman away from me.

I felt a flush of anger course through me and I couldn't hide it. Acting on impulse would mean shooting his legs and probably his chest to kill him but I tried to brush off the idea.

Too many ideas to kill one man.

"What?" Massimo asked when he saw the veins on my hands and the gun that I brought out.

"You want to kill me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I pointed the gun to him and clenched my jaw in anger. I sniffed back, trying to hold all the anger in me but he kept triggering me with his facial expressions and actions.

"Common, don't be a psychopath. Take the gun down babe," Massimo continued. "You may just be experiencing some mental backlash and that's understandable trust me."

He laughed and then looked at me. "I know this is just one of your mental breakdown. I know you have mental issues, it's highly predictable."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I watched him walk to the couch.

He sat on the couch and turned his head in my direction. "Is this the same couch you fucked Tiffany?"

I felt a rush the moment he mentioned her name.

"You don't have to answer that," he sneered. "I fucked her too but she didn't like it so well so I'm here to apologise with these," he said pointing to the flower and chocolates. "And also— to ask for another round. She's so—"

"You fucking piece of shit!!" I cussed as I reached for his neck and held him down. I pointed my gun to him but I didn't want to shoot him.

Tiffany was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up with a gunshot.

Massimo reached for my gun and I in turn, took his gun from his pocket.

He began laughing. "Just like old time, hm?"

He didn't look scared or frightened a bit. He was just there laughing at the whole scenario while I boiled in anger.

I stood there too and he took a few steps toward me.

The moment his lips brushed against mine, I punched him hard and pushed him away.

My hands clenched into fists, unclench, and then clench again.

I heard Massimo grunt as I sent a fist to his face. I was filled with satisfaction for a moment when he turned and his lip was bleeding, just like mine.

"You fucking asshole," he cussed. It felt like the signal to begin the fight.

I duck as another fist came flying at my face. I growled and turned

He kept throwing his fists so they were steadily raining down on me. I block them, ignoring as much of the pain as I can,

I sent another punch to the air and when he dodged it, I used my fist on his face.

"Now get the hell away from here," I told him.

He grunted and looked at me. "I brought stuff for Tiffany," he said.

I frowned at his response. "I said you should get the hell was from here!!"

"You can't stop me from loving Tiffany," he claimed. "It's not going to work Luciano. I love Tiffany and all I want is to protect her even if it means getting beaten by you."

I couldn't understand it. The sudden switch and why he was acting all sweet all of a sudden.

"Take down your gun," I told him.

"But you pointed your gun at me first and all I did was to defend myself."

I followed his line of vision and I saw Tiffany standing at the corner frightened.

Fuck.

I tried to hide my gun the moment i saw her but she looked at me.

"I already saw you both," she claimed and swallowed the lump in her throat.

Massimo stood up and a few grunts escaped his mouth as he tried to stand properly.

He was bleed from his mouth and that made me feel good.

"It's not what you think," he told her. "I brought you flowers and chocolates. I know you just saw something really stupid now but don't be mad at me baby, you know I can't sleep if you're mad at me."

I frowned watching him say all those rubbish to Tiffany.

She wasn't looking happy but the moment he said those words, a smile formed on her lips.

"Just leave— please."

Massimo turned to me and then dropped the gun he was holding on the table.

I stretched his gun to him and he collected it.

He turned back to look at Tiffany who didn't say any more word. He gave a small nod and walked away.

The door slammed behind him and Tiffany turned to face me.

I wasn't sure what exactly she was going to say so I continued looking down.

"Luciano," she called and I raised my head.

"Do you just hate everyone around me?" I asked.