She brought me closer to her as she put her titty in my mouth. I moaned a little as I closed my eyes and began sucking.

It wasn't long before I felt myself drifting.

Just as I was about to fully fall asleep, I felt small paws crawling up my leg. I then felt a small wet tongue on my cheek. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a very excited Ace, sitting there.

"Bruh, every night you do this...Ace go to bed." I pointed my finger at him. Ace ignored me and started trying to climb on Dominique.

"Aye! Get away from my titty." I quickly grabbed Ace as he got too close.

I heard Dominique chuckle a little. "I don't be getting no type of sleep anymore because of you two. Every night y'all going back and forth. Both of y'all need to go to bed." Dominique rolled over, putting her titty away.

"My titty..." I whined, reaching over. "You're not getting shit if you don't go to sleep." Dominique threatened. "I am going to sleep. That's Ace." I stated.

Just then, Dominique's phone started ringing. As she groaned while reaching for her phone, I started playing with Ace a little. "Go to sleep." I laughed as he kept jumping on me.

"Dakota, you have to stop sneaking on the house phone to call me in the middle of the night. I gave you my number for calls during the day and emergencies only-" I heard Dominique sigh.

"But it is an emergency!" I heard Dakota's shaky voice on the other end of the phone.

I quickly looked over at Dominique as she sat up with a sense of urgency. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Dominique, please come get me. Please." Dakota sounded like he was crying. "What's wrong? What happened?" Dominique questioned, standing up.

Suddenly I could hear a lot of commotion going on in Dakota's background. Dominique moved the phone away from her ear a little.

"Dakota! Get off the phone!" I could recognize Sheryl's angry voice. My skin crawled as I heard Dakota let out a screaming cry of pain just as the call ended.

"...I'm going to jail tonight." I heard Dominique say to herself as she started roughly looking for clothes.

"Baby-" I tried to speak. "Where the fuck are my keys?!" Dominique suddenly snapped. I watched as she quickly left out the room while putting on a sweats, then a hoodie.

I quickly got out of bed and put on a hoodie myself, along with sweats. I heard the front door shut and I quickly went after Dominique.

Just as Dominique was unlocking her car door, I rushed over to her.

"Dominique, baby. You have to think about this first. You can't just go over there acting crazy. You could get arrested." I stated while preventing her from getting into the car.

"Oh, I know." Dominique nodded.

"Dominique. Give me your keys." I held my hand out. "No-" she started to protest. "We'll go over there. But I'm driving." I said.

"Fine." Dominique rolled her eyes, setting her keys in my hand. "And promise me you won't do anything crazy." I sighed. Dominique cut her eye at me in response.