Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Sierra's POV

"Ms. Adams? Ms. Adams? Ms. Adams!" I hear Mr. Jones interrupting my stare at Caleb.

"Huh?" I asked sounding completely lost.

"Please take a seat? We're waiting." Mr. Jones replied.

I must've stared at Caleb for about a minute. So embarrassing.

"Oh right, sorry." I mumbled to Mr. Jones.

"Well then please take a seat right next to Mr. Dawson." Mr. Jones said while gesturing his hand towards the two seats in the back of the classroom.

I walked to the two seats at the back and sat next to Caleb. This definitely feels awkward. 

"Alright everyone, now we're going to watch the documentary about the history of space and satellites. We're mainly focusing on the Soviet Union. I expect everyone to be silent until the movie ends, caprice?"  Mr. Jones announced to the class.

"Yeah, yeah Carl let's just watch this!" I hear James shouting from in front.

"Mr. Wolf, silence!" Mr. Jones replied. After that, he turned on the LCD projector and the movie starts playing.

I glanced to the left to look at Caleb and he was staring dead on to me. Now I feel embarrassed.

"Is there something to look at?" I whispered to him.

"Err don't you remember me?" He whispered back.

I laughed slightly, "Of course I do, Caleb right? Didn't know you go to school here."

"I just moved in. Such a coincidence huh?"

"Yeah, totally unbelievable." 

I paid my attention back to the movie but my mind was totally thinking about Caleb. I mean I know it was just that moment, he only saved my ass from a crowd of groupies but somehow something's just not right.

"Psst." I hear someone whisper from the right.

"What?" I whispered to Flo.

"Told you he's hot!" I see Flo mouthing the words.

I rolled my eyes and averted my view back to the movie.

I rested my head on my hand and tried to glance at Caleb. He seems to be paying a lot of attention to the movie which I find very odd.

After about an hour and a whole lot of soviet union crap, the school bell rung signalling that class is over.

"Soo, what's your next class?" Suddenly Caleb asked me out of the blew.

"Err PE, you?" I asked him back.

He took out a piece of paper, probably his timetable, and studied it. "Op, well what a coincidence, my next subject is also PE. Want to walk together?"

My heart felt like it just did 3 summersaults at once!

"Sure, why not." I replied with a smile.

He smiled back, "Alright then. Noel, you coming? Apparently Sierra also has PE."

Noel glanced back at us, "Yeah of course, let's walk together."

I smiled and packed my books in my backpack.

"See ya Flo!" I said to Flo before leaving.

"See ya at lunch!" She replied. "HE'S HOT!" I see her mouthing the words.