PROLOGUE + Short Author's note

Author's note (or if that's what you call it): Hey guys! Just a little author's note from me before I begin my story. This is my first time writing a story and I'm super nervous 'cause I'm afraid that my grammar and stuff is not that good so hopefully you'll like it and please tell the world about my story!

xoxo

PROLOGUE:

My name's Sierra, Sierra Adams to be exact. I'm a racer, a girl racer. I'm actually the only one in the racing league. Let's see I have a brother, a dumbfounded father, no mother, 5 best friends and a guy that I actually love or not well I don't know. And why do you ask that I'm telling you all this? Well, I'm currently under a flipped car on the pavement of the Pittsburgh Piston Cup finals racing track, fun isn't it?

To tell you the truth, I've been reminiscing my greatest memories since well about 20 seconds. Amazing eh when you're basically about to die. God why could I be that stupid to actually drift that sharp? How stupid. 

Well here I am, after not accepting my defeat in the semi finals over Jameson which is very tolerable, under a approximately 600 pound car. Great.

I now definitely regret that I didn't show up yesterday. Does he really love me? Or was I just scared of rejection? Gosh I am being so melodramatic right now. What happened? I was never like this before I met him could I be drifting on love? Let's review, shall we?