✩ the drowsy cuddles ✩

At last, they got to the restaurant. Of course, they get out, and everything goes great. Emz got to know Kaden and Raven more, and Albert got to flaunt his lovely girlfriend. The night was nice, the food was great. On the drive home, Emz is yawning, her quiet playlist on, when Albert rests his hand on her thigh. She buries her face in her hands, completely flustered. Albert was loving every second of it, he loved how she couldn't hold back. Emz was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen, especially in her little state like this. She was so pretty, especially when her body had just tensed at his touch. He loved seeing her so flustered, her face was absolutely red and her body was still shaking. "Ah, oh my God..You are really cute getting flustered like that, Emz." He said, letting her take a moment to calm down. "Shut up.." she said, with a tired laugh. As Albert got out of the car finally, walking around to the car door of Emz, and opening it. "You better be carrying me inside." She said, with a sassy undertone. She grabbed her phone, holding it tightly to her. She was still shaking, not to mention also a flustered wreck. But some soft cuddles and neck kisses will work. As long as Emz got the after care she deserved, she'd be fine. He laughed a little with her, as he got out of the car and opened her door.  "I can definitely do that, sweet girl." He said with a soft smile. He picked Emz up, her legs on his arms. As he carried her to the house, he kissed her neck and gave her the softest kisses he could. "I'm sorry if I pushed you too far, baby, socializing all night.." He whispered to her, his hand on her thigh and her head on his shoulder. "You didn't my love." She said, lovingly. As he set her down on his bed, he left to go close the car door. Quickly, she sat up, though she was very tired and shaky still. Her mind needed to calm down. She sighed, she loved him so much. After he closed the door, he came back inside, hearing Emz sitting up when he walked back in. He smiled. "Oh, you're sitting up. Are you okay, babe?" He asked her, coming over to his bed. He sat on the bed, laying on his side to look at Emz as she sat up. She was so gorgeous when she sat like that. "Do you need anything?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she got everything she needed after their night out. He also wanted to get rid of her tiredness. "Can you get me some of your clothes? These ones are kind of..not set for sleep." Emz said, slightly flustered still. She opened her phone, waiting to be brought some clothes of Alberts to wear. She also grabbed the remote, turning on one of their favorite shows, which Emz found comforting. Albert blushed a little at Emz's comment, her outfit had made her look stunning. He was also glad she wanted his clothes to help comfort her."eh? I think they look great." He teased, getting up and grabbing some clothes from his side of the bedroom. He brought them over to Emz, letting her get comfortable while he put all her clothes away. While he was doing this, he couldn't help but look at her, staring at her cute face while smiling at her. Emz changed into the clothes, while sitting in the bed still. It was a pair of boxers, and a sweater. She layed herself down, stretching her legs. As the comfort movie she picked out began playing, Albert changed quickly into some night time clothes as well, and turned off the lights, leaving the candles being the only light, aside from the movie. "Come cuddle with mee.." I say quietly. Albert was waiting patiently for her to get comfortable, and he was definitely taking a few glances at her. She looked pretty comfortable in his clothes. Albert changed into a shirt and some pants, as he came back over to the bed to lay beside Emz. He cuddled up to her, wrapping his arm around her as he laid on his side to look at her. Albert's eyes glanced over at the movie for a second, and he looked back at her. He kissed her forehead, still feeling flustered from their night together. Emz snuggled into him, hoping for lots, and lots of kisses. Those were Emz two favorite things. Receiving kisses, and when someone plays with her hair. Not to mention when people rub her thighs, but Albert had already discovered that. The movie that was playing was Princess and The Frog, one of Emz favorite movies, since it was so beautiful. She kissed Albert softly, then rested her head in his chest, listening to the movie. Albert smiled, as he kissed Emz's soft lips many times. Her skin felt so soft, and he was just in a loving mood with how the night had went for her. His other hand was stroking her head and her hair, as he continued to just look at her. She looked precious to him right now. Albert's eyes glanced over at her face every so often, just taking in how beautiful and cute Emz was. He was having such a great time with her, he hoped the night never ended. Albert smiled as Emz dozed off, as he looked at her adorable sleeping face. He wanted to just lie there and hug her forever, but he also knew he probably had to get some sleep too. For a little bit, he stared at her some more, watching her chest rise and fall in her sleep. "I love you so much too, sweetheart. You're so beautiful." Albert whispered to her. He continued to run his finger through her hair, and his arm was wrapped around her. He ended up falling asleep after a little bit.