Chapter One

SAMMIE

5 Months Ago,
Castillo Mansion.

"You don't have any fear for your daddy, now do you?"

Tears rolled down my flushed cheeks and my chest pounded with panic as my throat was clogged. I couldn't speak, couldn't respond to his question. The cold hard metal froze my lips as his hot cum dripped down from the sides of my mouth.

A second ago, he had his 9-inch cock shoved into my mouth. As soon as he came, he replaced it with a glock.

"You can't even answer me, bitch," he scoffed and placed his finger on the trigger "you think I won't pull the trigger? I'm too pussy to do that? You think I give a fuck that you got a kid in your womb?"

I shook my head aggressively. He wouldn't believe me no matter how many times I said it.

The kid in my womb is his.

The baby in my womb is your baby, Daddy.

"You're still trying to tell the same damn lie, Sammie?!" He grabbed my hair in his fist and yanked my head to the back, I shook as I felt his cum drip down to my erect nipples "nobody has ever even dared to lie to me, Sammie, nobody. You got a death wish!"

I continued to cry and talk, but my voice only made out as muffled moans. I felt the gun shove deeper, another rush of tears flooded my eyes when I started to gag because of it.

And then suddenly, a loud noise appeared from downstairs. Then, gunshots echoed through the mansion.

"What the fuck?!" Daddy Castillo cussed, and then finally pulled out the glock from my mouth as he stormed out of the bedroom. I coughed out, my throat almost ruptured from the aggression. Wheezing, I swallowed and wiped his cum off my lips.

Something must've been happening , something intense. There were multiple gunshots, screams, and definitely deaths. But I wouldn't be here to know that, because I know I should save myself from the grasps of Daddy Castillo first.

I never thought he would actually kill me, but the look in his eyes that cold night— he wasn't bluffing. He was all ready to pull the trigger and put a hole on the back of my head, until that interruption.

Loyalty always came first for Daddy Castillo. Anybody who betrayed him, cheated him or even told him the simplest of lies, would die a brutal death.

I would've been dead now, there would've been a pool of blood all over this bed that the maids would have to spend hours to clean up.

I took a deep breath, my heart not being able to calm down just yet. Grabbing the black silk nightdress from the floor, I threw it on, climbed out of the window, and left the Castillo estate on a taxi with the thought I would never return again.

Daddy Castillo was a man who brought me under his wing, and in his residence when I was only a little girl who had just lost her parents. He assured me that he would take care of me, protect me from the evil men who murdered my parents and I wouldn't have anything to worry about ever again.

Until I turned nineteen.

For the last 2 years, I began to sleep on Daddy Castillo's bed.  He would spend the day doing what he does as the most dangerous man in the city's dark side, and at night, I would climb up onto his sheets and spread my legs for him. It was stressful for Daddy Castillo, so I had to help him relieve his stress every night.

I was happy helping him at least, because for years it felt like I only stayed at his mansion and ate his food for free. I didn't like that.

However, things changed seven weeks before. I felt sick, I kept puking and then eventually, I realised that I was pregnant. Of course, I was pregnant with Daddy Castillo's baby because nobody else touched me the way he did. If anybody else even thought of touching me, that man would be dead the next day— so nobody dared.

But, one particular man who apparently didn't know the rules, did. I was already a month pregnant.

He was Daddy's newest recruit, Sean. One day, when I went out to shop for some brand new lingerie, Daddy was busy so he ordered Sean to accompany me.

I tried on a new piece of lingerie, but I couldn't pin it on the back. I didn't have anybody else to help me out, so Sean stepped into the changing room.

I was surprised when he suddenly decided to shove his fingers into my pussy, but I quickly eased into it and came. Daddy hadn't touched me in two weeks then, so clearly, I was frustrated. My body needed it, ached for it. As soon as his fingers dug into my cunt and rubbed my clit, I orgasmed.

Then, Sean whipped out his cock. It was smaller than Daddy Castillo's, but my pussy lips still oozed at its sight. I panted like a bitch on heat as I shoved it right up my pussy, and rode him. I came down so hard on Sean's dick, the strap of the lingerie ripped. Not like it mattered though— since I could buy the whole store if I wanted.

It didn't feel as good as Daddy did, not nearly as good, but I was able to relieve my stress. I was angry at Daddy Castillo because he wouldn't do anything more to me at night besides fondling my titties or squeezing my ass throughout the night in his sleep like a pillow. I would touch myself and masturbate right next to him, and he wouldn't even notice.

For the last five months, I kept waiting for the right time to tell him the news of my pregnancy but I couldn't. He was too busy and slumped with work.

To my horror, somebody revealed my pregnancy and a video of Sean and me in the changing room to Daddy at the same time. No wonder I didn't see Sean around for two days.

No matter what I say, he doesn't believe me. I told him a million times that I was already pregnant when I had sex with Sean, but he wouldn't believe me at all.

Daddy Castillo was no longer... my Daddy Castillo.