Chapter Four

JACK

Just like her Daddy's good girl, Sammie gets on her knees. Her fat and hardened pink nipples weigh over her belly, that I can see has gotten rounder and swollen now with the baby inside. Fuck, she looks even sexier pregnant, it makes me want to pump loads of cum into her cunt as if that'll get her more pregnant.

She looks up at me, with that sparkle and innocence in her eyes that brings me the primal urge of claiming her every goddamn time.

No other woman makes me feel the way Sammie does, and ever since she crawled onto my bed on a stormy night when she turned 18, she's become mine and mine alone.

But, I'm Jack Castillo-- the boss of the city's most powerful gang, and if anyone crosses me, they need to get the taste of the Castillo wrath.

Sammie broke me when she cheated me. And when she ran away with my kid in her womb, I could've killed her. I was angered to the extent that I needed to kill her, but I couldn't imagine living without her wrapped up in my arms.

She would've been dead a long time if I hadn't saved her all those years ago, so her whole life is in my hands. Yet, she had the nerve to leave me.

We reached this shithole of a city in my chopper, and as soon as I got inside this fucked up nightclub with pathetic music and pathetic drunken people, I felt a pang in my chest. I couldn't imagine Sammie working at a place like this, and on top of that, doing that sort of job just to earn some bucks.

I pushed through the crowd, and then there she was-- as if we are destined. She clashed into my chest and when she looked into my eyes, I knew my baby doll was back.

But she needs her punishment from Daddy. If she's the good girl I believe her to be, she'll obey. Because I know that deep inside, she's missed me and regretted her choices. She wants to be back with me, at our mansion, and on my bed.

No other woman ever loved me as well as Sammie does. The way her luscious golden brown hair bounces and her huge lush tits slowly jiggle when she rides my dick to a sweet rhythm, the way her plump strawberry lips flex and pucker as she diligently sucks my cock and the sexiest fucking moans she makes when I'm eating her out like pudding.

The sweet smell of her fresh cunt, her impossibly milky curves and the taste of her lips on my tongue...

Sammie belongs to nobody, but me. And I know I'll never, in a million years-- let her slip out of my grasp again.

I whip out my painfully hardened dick and aim it at Sammie's face. She stares at it with such pure contempt in her eyes, her cheeks flush red as she bites her lower lip.

"Put it in your mouth, baby doll."

Sammie nods, and then slowly, she inches forward and starts by placing the tip of her hot tongue on the tip of my dick. It sends me off almost already.

She then licks the crown of my cock, before eventually bringing her lips in. Her lips wrap around the thick stiff shaft, before she slowly begins to suck. As much as I'm enjoying it slow, this is a punishment and Sammie needs to learn that well.

So, without a warning, I ram my dick into her mouth until it slightly touches the back of her throat. Sammie screeches, but that doesn't stop her from sucking. Her lips pop as she strokes my dick with just her lips, and when I grab the back of her head and yank it back and forth, it doesn't shock her. She rolls her eyes up to see my face, while she sucks me off. There's slight tears in her eyes, but she's going faster, her breasts bouncing back and forth.

The people that surround us, pathetic people, stand there and watch us with fear in their eyes that I've instilled in them all as guns are pointed at them from all directions. I'm burning this whole fucking place down, and all the fucks who touched Sammie-- I took care of them just fine.

I want every one of these people to know who she belongs to. She's a property of Jack Castillo-- and I've made my mark on her. I've claimed her, and no other man on this world will even dare to look her way.

When I finally release all my load of cum, it springs out and covers Sammie's doll face entirely. She pokes her tongue out as some land there too, and as usual, she's quick to swallow it all up.

"Do you forgive me now, Daddy? I'm your good girl." Sammie pants, as she leans back and stares at me through her lust-filled green eyes.

"We've just started, doll. You can't get tired just yet."

Sammie stares at me with both confusion and surprise when I reach in to cover her eyes in a blindfold.

"Daddy...?" Sammie trembles.