Chapter Five

SAMMIE

"Daddy...?" I tremble. Suddenly, everything in my vision is pitch black, because daddy has covered my eyes with a piece of ribbon that he's tied to the back of my head.

Is it okay for me to be this excited and thrilled for a punishment?

But then again, it's not just any punishment. It's Daddy Castello's punishment. I'd have to go through with some of them before, but this-- this is something else.

I'm seeing newer sides to Daddy. New, darker and daring sides that I couldn't have imagined.

However, he did shove his actual gun into my mouth and didn't exactly hesitate to pull the trigger. That's the sort of danger Daddy is.

"Be still and let Daddy direct you," he purrs into my ear and then grabs my arms. He lays me on my back and then  I feel his hands go up to my wrists, with something cold and hard being buckled against my wrists.

I swallow my throat and stay still as Daddy cuffs my wrists together. A click sound appears in my ears, and then his hands come off.

But, that's not it.

Daddy spreads my thighs slowly and inches closer as I feel his body warmth radiate closer to my open gaping cunt. He bends over me and then slips a leather-y strap around my neck. He starts to tighten it, but keeps it loose as there's still plenty space between the strap and my neck.

"Daddy? What are you doing...?" I ask, but instead of a response, he places a finger over my lips and then swipes his thumb across my bottom lip.

Before I poke my tongue out to taste his rough fingers that touched me not even moments ago,  he pulls it away. Instead, he pushes my thighs farther apart and throws my legs on the two sides of what it feels like bare hips.

Wetness drools down my pussy lips and onto the cold floor underneath as it stays like that, all open and ready to take in Daddy's entire cock.

But the cuffs on my wrists are tight, and I can't move them as my arms stay strictly above my head.  Now, thanks to the blindfold, I can't see the people watching us. But I'm sure they are. I can feel their presence and their gazes still set on me.

Clearly, Daddy Castillo did something to make them stay. Maybe he threatened them, with something that involved their literal lives.

Daddy has evoked all sorts of new desires in me. Deep within me, that I never thought existed.

Turns out, I like their gazes on me. No, I want their gazes to be on me, and us. They can all now see who I belong to, and that they can't mess with me because I belong to Daddy Castillo.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel something wet, impossibly hardened and hot rub against my pussy. My entire body wakes up, like a thousand blizzards across all my nerves, as Daddy's thick and massive length start to break through my pussy barriers, although they were never barriers anyway.

I always have my legs spread wide open for him, and my pussy completely at his mercy.

I usually use my hands to spread my pussy lips wider so his cock can have better access, but since my wrists are literally tied, I can't.

Instead, Daddy doesn't need to today. He pushes the tip of his cock gently into my tight cunt, widening it and opening it completely up as it pushes in without much resistance.

I moan, the pleasure being way too hard to suppress, as my pussy walls mold into his hard and thick shaft. He's so stiff, long and thick-- no other man makes me feel the way he does.

But after being gentle for a brief moment, he rams it right in until it touches my deepest point. So much so, that my hips rise up from the floor. I'm so full, with his entire cock in me, I scream out in ecstacy as he grabs my hips with full strength and starts to pound me, back and forth. He thrusts so aggressively, and quickly, my breasts jump up and down and I swear they're turning into milkshake.

The club is now so completely silent, the sounds of Daddy's balls smacking against my ass, his stiff dick fucking every inch of my cunt, and my tits smashing the gravity fill up the air entirely.

"Ahhh!" I moan loudly, my cum drenching his cock to his sweet rhythm.

"I bet you love it, don't you, Sammie?" He asks, he gropes my tits tightly into his big palms "to be fucked this loudly by your Daddy?"

"Yes, YES!" I cry, tears rolling down my cheeks as my mouth stays open.

"Good," he replies, and then I feel the strap tightening around my neck "let's turn things up a bit. You hurt your daddy's feelings after all, baby."

The strap around my neck gets tighter and tighter, and I can tell Daddy's doing it. He pumps my pussy while I'm starting to struggle breathing.

"Ugh!" I whimper, words not being able to make out as the hold around my neck gets too tight.

I want to make him stop, but my hands are tied. So I just wiggle left and right, making matters even worse.

Daddy Castillo might kill me like this-- with his dick right up my pussy. I gag, and when I struggle with it, my hips rise up and down. Daddy holds my hips tightly, and pulls my legs up higher so he can throw them over his shoulders.

"D---" I screech, tears uncontrollably running down my cheeks as I struggle to breath.

I release another orgasm, and right then, Daddy pumps a whole lot of cum inside me. Ropes and ropes of his hot semen gush through my kitty, none of it dripping out since I'm so full.

"Suck it all in with your tight little pussy, Sammie." He orders "don't you dare waste it."

And then, finally, he stops tightening the strap and loosens it eventually. I pant as I'm able to breathe again. Daddy reaches over and unties the blindfold too, and when the light breaks in, I almost go blind.

I blink a few times, and can't help but fall into his large masculine arms as he scoops up my weak body off the floor.

His strong scent makes me feel safe, as I sniff into his chest and throw my arms around his broad shoulders. He's so big, tall and strong-- Daddy is the best.

"You suffered a lot," he kisses my cheek, and puts his jacket over me "but you understand why I had to do this, don't you?"

I nod my head, my voice still coarse from earlier.

"Let's go home now."

Carrying me in his arms, I close my eyes as I rest my head against his warm chest.

Quickly, I drift off to sleep as the thought of being back to Daddy Castillo's side soothes my heart.

The last five months, I thought my life was done for. I struggled, failed, and was pushed around. It felt like nobody cared for me in this world, protected me, or thought of my safety. I felt unsafe, defenseless and weak.

I thought Daddy stopped caring for me too. I thought he would never protect me again, so I ran away. Not because I feared him, but because I was sad that he didn't love me the way I did.

I was wrong, of course. Because he saved me... again.

Danger Daddy | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें