-Challenge?-

"Let's make a deal. Okay Charli?"
Nessa smiled, getting onto Charli's lap, straddling her while removing the headphones and putting them on her own head.
"What's up?"
Charli was just focused on the game, she wasn't even looking at Nessa.
"Aye. Look at me when I'm talking. Please."
Charli snatched the mic away from Nessa's lips and cleared her throat.
"Yo I gotta go. My girl needs to talk to me."She said, her hand gently grasping Nessa's hip.
"What's up ness? What's so important that I had to leave the game?"
Nessa kissed Charli on her cheek a gave a quick, sweet smile.
"I'm going to make you feel good. While you're on the game. If you mute the mic I win. You lose."
  "You gotta stay quiet though." Nessa whispered, unmuting the mic.
Nessa slid the headset onto Charli and knelt down on the floor infront of her, sliding Charli's sweatpants down, taking her cock into her hands.
She heard Charli gasp when she kissed the tip, dragging her lips down the shaft.
"Janesa quit playing."
"Hush. Your mic isn't muted." Nessa gave off a small smirk while taking Charli's cock into her mouth, each time going deeper than before.
Her free hand slid into her panties, rubbing her clit as her eyes rolled back while the other was stroking the inches she couldn't fit into her mouth.
She moaned against Charli's cock, sending shockwaves throughout her body, causing her to mute the mic and push Nessa's head down, forcing the tip to hit the back of her throat.
"Shit Nessa." She moaned, her body trembling already.
Nessa looked up at Charli. Batting her lashes as she pulled away for hair. A thick string of saliva a precum connecting her lips to the tip of Charli's dick.
Ness crawled up onto her lap.
She kicked her panties off and lined the tip up with her entrance, teasing herself, shuddering at the intense feeling.
"Shit. When did you become so dominant Janesa?" Charli whimpered, Nessa's hand around her throat.
"When you stopped giving me the attention I need." She hissed at the feeling of Charli's dick stretching her walls out. It's been a while.
Nessa began bouncing. It was making her feel like she's on some type of drug. Sex with Charli is the best drug.
"Yeah? Looks like I won this bet. You'll have to give me head later while I'm on a meeting."
Nessa leaned down to capture Charli's lips and Charli chuckled.
"I bet you'll cum before me."
"I bet I wont. I have great stamina." Nessa purposely clenched around her dick, making Charli groan again.
"That's cheating."
"No it isn't. Fuck charli. This feels so good."
Trying to win the bet, Charli grabbed Nessa's ass and slammed her down which made Nessa cry out.
"Now that's cheating. Look at you. You're shaking already. I can go round after round. Just cum for me. Come on mommy. Cum for your baby." Janesa bit her lip, knowing what she said had an affect on Charli.
That seemed to work. Charli's body trembled as Nessa bounced harder and faster than she was before.
Nessa couldn't lie though. She was getting close but she didn't want to lose a bet.
Soon enough she felt Charli twitch inside of her, next thing you know she came inside of Nessa.
"I won." Nessa smiled, cumming right after Charli.