-Forbidden-

(Dixie and Avani)
Avani paused as her and her ex girlfriends sister walked down a very alleyway.
Avani turned around to find Dixie staring her down. Dixie are you checking me out? Avani asked with her arms crossed and Dixie chuckled. And you're just noticing? She said with a raised eyebrow.
Well shit Dixie I dated your sister.
Well we ain't gotta date to have fun. She winked, backing Avani up until her back touched the cold brick wall.
J-just this once Dixie. Avani said, her breathing hitching as Dixie kissed her neck.
A-and don't tell charli. P-please.
No worries lovely.
Avani got on her knees, unbuttoning Dixie's pants, looking around to make sure nobody is around.
No one is around Vani. It's midnight. Everyone is at home. Dixie smirked, Avani grabbing her cock and licking the tip.
Come on now. No teasing.
Dixie grabbed a handful of Avani's hair, stroking deeply in the girls mouth.
G-good god Avani. You're doing such a great job. Y-you're so pretty. She deeply moaned.
Avani looked up at Dixie, instantly setting off fireworks in Dixie's stomach while she sped up, taking her deeper than before.
Oh shit. Keep going baby. Dixie gasped.
Fuck I'm gonna c-cum baby. Don't s-stop.
Avani slowed down, not too much to tease Dixie, but enough that dixie would begin to shake.
  Shit Avani. Keep going. She gasped, placing her hands on the back of her head and pushing her cock deeper in Avani's throat.
    Avani kept going until Dixies eyes rolled back, cumming in the back of her throat and chuckling.
   Shit you're so good I'd have to pay you back when we get back to the house.