-I love you-

Janesa no. Wait. Eva whined while following her best friend up to her room.
   You pissed me off Eva.
I'm sorry. I can make it up to you. Eva said while grabbing Nessa's arm.
   How? She asked while pulling her arm away from Eva's hand. I'll show you. Eva backed Nessa up into the room and kissed her lips.
   I'm sorry I made you mad Love. Eva said before kissing her lips again.
   I'm sorry baby. I'm gonna make you feel good. Okay?
   Nessa nodded, her eyes glossy as she waited patiently. Eva started undressing her slowly, kissing her lips in between.
   E-Eva we need to hurry. My d-dad will be home in less than an hour.
   I know Ness. It's gonna be fast okay?
Nessa nodded. She felt Eva kissing down her body before pulling her light purple underwear off.
   Are you ready? She asked while kissing Nessa's lips again.   
   Nessa nodded eagerly. Her cheeks turned a shade of red as Eva slowly slid into her, giving her a moment to adjust.
   F-fuck. She whimpered, her hands on Eva's shoulders as she began thrusting in and out.
Are you alright? Do you need me to slow down? Eva asked. She was so worried about hurting Nessa.
   I-I'm okay. Nessa whispered, grabbing Eva's face and kissing her lips to silence herself.
   Okay. You're so pretty. She huffed while speeding up. 
   O-oh Eva. Oh my god. I-I want to be your girlfriend. I-I love you. Nessa cried out as Eva thrusted a little faster than before.
   Eva smiled and Kissed Nessa again, she knew she was close by the way her legs ever so slightly shook while she fucked her.
   I'm-I'm gonna cum Eva. I-I'm so fucking close.
I know you are baby. I am too. Let's cum together okay? Eva continued thrusting at the same pace meanwhile Nessa was below her, tears falling from her eyes as her orgasm snuck up on her.
   Go on Ness. Cum for me. Go on.
Nessa did as she was told, closing her eyes and arching her back off of the bed as she came.
   Eva came right after and hurried up and helped Nessa get dressed.
   Are you okay? Eva asked Nessa.
Yes. Oh my god. She panted and turned to kiss Eva.
  So... You want to be my girlfriend?