-Streetlights-

I can't believe you Eva. Why did you do that? Devyn said while pulling Eva into the car.
   Eva sat down silently, tears falling from her eyes.
I'm sorry. She sniffled.
No you aren't. Quit crying.
Eva pulled her sleeves up to her eyes and cried harder.
  Why would you do that baby? You know nobody knows we are dating. You kissed me infront of everyone and called me babe. Eva. You know how much trouble we can get in?
   I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
You know what. I Know you didn't baby. You're alright. I'll fix it at the meeting tomorrow. Wipe your tears now.
   Eva did as she was told. She looked over at Dev who was driving. She clenched her jaw as she drove on the dark roads.
   Eva placed her hand on her girlfriends thigh, slowly inching up, watching her jaw clench harder than before.
  Baby no.
Hm. But why!? She whined, poking her bottom lip out and batting her lashes at Dev.
Shit. Go ahead baby. Make it fast alright?
  Eva nodded with a smile on her tear stained face. I didn't mean to make you mad mommy. I'm sorry. Eva said while unbuckling Devs pants.
   Shit sweetheart. It's alright. You always make up for it just like a good girl should.
   Eva kissed the tip of her cock, watching as Dev focused on the road.
   She began taking her cock into her mouth slowly, pausing to glance up at Dev who gripped the steering wheel tightly.
   She sighed and used her free hand to push Eva's head down all the way.
   Now that's a good girl. Look at you. Taking my cock without a problem. You're so perfect baby.
Eva pulled her head up and looked at Dev who had a smug expression plastered on her face. Be careful mommy. Driving at night is dangerous. She smiled, kissing her lips further frustrating her girlfriend.
Devyn grabbed her hair and slid back in her throat, guiding her cock to the back of her throat.
You look so pretty baby. Fuck look at you. Devyns mouth dropped open as she used her hands to push Eva's head down.
   She stopped pushing Eva's head down to focus of the road and Eva stopped, gasping for air as saliva dripped down her chin onto her boobs, her face turning a little red as she tried to catch her breath.
   Why'd you stop sweetheart?
I- Don't tell me " you had to catch your breath". You have no problem any other time. Devyn didn't like excuses, they infuriated her so much and Eva knew that.
   She looked at Dev, her eyes glossy as she pouted a bit.
    Don't give me that innocence shit Eva. Finish what you started or I will find someone else to fuck.
   Eva nodded and took Devyns cock into her hands, stroking it before taking it into her mouth, making Dev groan and push her cock deeper into her throat, making Eva choke ever so slightly.
   Keep going baby. Fuck I'm gonna cum. Dev tried to focus on the road but the way her girlfriend was speeding up made it extremely difficult to do so.
   Devyn pulled over and squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back as her orgasm approached her very quickly.
    She held Eva's head in place and thrusted into her mouth, her spit dripping down her chin.
    Not even a few minutes later Devyn came deep in Eva's throat.
   She pulled away and looked up at Devyn, wiping the cum from the side of her lips.
   You did good baby. I'm proud of you.