-Road trip-

Charli tangled her fingers in Nessa's hair as she focused on the road.
   F-fuck Ness. You're doing so well. She gasped while pulling into an empty parking lot. Hold on baby. Come here. Charli huffed while Nessa climbed over on to Charli's lap, slowly lowering herself on to her cock.
   God Ness. You're so wet. She said as Nessa began bouncing slowly.
   You're okay. Don't cry. Charli chuckled while kissing the girl.
  Y-you feel s-so good. Nessa whimpered, swallowing hard as Charli grabbed her ass, thrusting deep and slow.
  F-fuck. She whimpered, grabbing on to Charli's shoulders.
   Holy shit Ness. You're so damn cute. Look at you. Charli moved the hair away from Nessa's sweaty forehead, leaning her forehead against hers, looking into her eyes.
   Nessa kissed Charli, squeezing her eyes closed as her orgasm approached her.
   Fuck I-I'm cumming. Char o-oh my g-god.
Me too baby. Hold on. Charli kissed her forehead, speeding up, Causing Nessa to squeal.
   S-shit Char Char. I-I can't hold I-it.
Go on baby. Charli helped Nessa bounce harder, randomly slowing her down to drive her insane.
   Shit. C-charli oh god. She whined as she came, he body shaking as she rode out her high, charli cumming soon after her.
   Wanna get ice cream? Charli asked sweetly.
Hmm. Yeah. Nessa smiled innocently, drawing a smiley face on the foggy windows.