-Loser-

(Charli and Avani)

Charli whined in frustration as her girlfriend beat her in yet another game.
   "This isn't fair Avani. I don't wanna play anymore."
  Charli pouted while tossing the controller back on to the desk.
   "I'm sorry you suck. What else do you wanna play?"
  Avani asked while turning the game off and turning to face her young girlfriend.
   "I don't know. Anything in mind?"
  Charli asked while scooting closer to her girlfriend who was smiling widely.
   "Actually...."
  Avani smirked, moving Charli on to her back and kissed her lips gently.
   Charli whimpered into the kiss as Avani's hands hungrily roamed her body.
   Avani's lips moved from Charli's lips, to her neck, collarbone, and back to her lips.
   Avani smiled into the kiss before removing Charlis shirt, kissing down her body.
   "A-Avani."
"Nu-uh baby. That isn't my name, now is it sweetheart?"
  "No mama." Charli whined, squeezing her kegs together as she quickly grew impatient.
   "Good girl. What is it baby? What do you need to tell me?"
   Charli took a deep breath as Avani got up and rummaged through her drawers.
   "I-I'm shy."
    Charli said with her cheeks turning red.
"Don't be sweetheart. It's alright."
     Avani smiled while coming back to her girlfriend, tightening the strap around her waist and sitting on the bed.
   "Don't be shy sweetheart. Mama is gonna make you feel good okay?"
   Charli nodded as Avani guided her onto her lap, slowly sinking on to the strap as Charli moaned.
   "Shhhh." Avani put her finger up to Charlis lips and helped her bounce harder.
   "A-ahhhh."
  Charli grunted, tears filling her eyes as the pleasure consumed her body.
   Charli began shaking as she began bouncing harder. Avani's hands fell to Charlis waist, Helping her and occasionally kissing her neck while doing so.
   "F-fuck m-mama I'm c-cumming."
  Charli grunted as Avani turned her into her back and began pounding into her, holding on to her waist as she slowed her movements down.
   "Go on sweet face. Cum for me. Cum for mommy baby."
   Charli covered her face as she came, a small scream leaving her mouth as the feeling ran over her body. Her body shook as she calmed down from her high.
   "I love you sweet face."
"I love you mama."