-Red Dress-

What? Why are you looking at me like that? Nessa giggled as she walked out of the bathroom in a short, blood red dress.
   I think you should go change. You know I don't share what's mine. Anna said while getting up and towering over the arguably smaller girl.
  But I think I look good babe. Don't you think so? Nessa turned halfway making Anna groan, pushing her against the wall and kissing her lips.
   Hmm. Maybe I'll just take it off of you. Her thumb grazed Nessa's glossy lips that were ever so slightly parted.
   Yeah. I think so too.  Nessa's cheeks turned bright red as she'd never been so confident.
   That's my girl. Anna smiled softly, pulling Nessa's dress up, exposing the black underwear she wore beneath it.
   She gripped Nessa's ass causing her to gasp and tense up as she wasn't used to that feeling.
    Jump my love. Go on.
This was new to Nessa but she trusted Anna with her life. She jumped and Anna caught her, making Nessa wrap her legs around Anna's waist and her hands gently cupped her ass.
   Anna laid the girl on the bed, removing her underwear but leaving the sparkling silver heels on her.
   Without warning Anna dipped two fingers into Nessa, the sudden pleasure made her jaw instantly tense up.
   Now Darling... You don't want to ruin your beautiful makeup now do you? Anna have a soft smile and kissed Nessa's lips.
   Anna curled her fingers making Nessa moan louder that before.
   O-oh my god A-Anna. She shakily said under her breath.
    I know it feels good baby but you really should stay a bit quiet. Everyone is home.
  She pulled her fingers out just as Nessa was about to cum. Anna chuckled lowly and dipped them back in, slowing her pace just to mess with Nessa.
   Q-quit playing Anna s-shit.
Nessa squeezed her eyes shut, surely ruining her makeup but she didn't care. All she cared about was her body feeling numb as Anna continued to edge her constantly.
    Her body became hot and sweaty as she fought the urge to cum.
  Aw baby look at you. So cute.
Nessa rolled her eyes while her girlfriend continued to praise her for holding on for so long. It made her heart race impeccably fast.
   Go on baby. Cum for me right now.
  Nessa did as she was told, cumming hard on Anna's fingers and not long after Anna pulled her fingers out.
   Open. She demanded and Nessa complied.
She opened her mouth and Anna slid her fingers in her mouth.
   Good girl. I love you so much.