-Waves-

(Dixie and Addison)

"Let's go back in the pool before it gets dark out."
   Addison while while tugging her girlfriends arm. "Okay okay Addison. Come on."
Dixie led her girlfriend out to the pool where they spent the entire day together.
They jumped in at the same time, laughing, screaming and splashing as they wasted the rest of the day away.
Dixie then placed Addison on the edge of the pool and kissed her neck while her hands roamed her body.
"We shouldn't Dixie."
  Addison whispered, her breathing unsteady as she looked around the backyard.
"You'll be okay. Just don't be so damn loud."
Addison giggled as Dixie continued kissing her neck, sliding her hands into her bottoms as she rubbed her clit slowly.
Addison gasped as dixie sped up, sliding two fingers inside of her.
Addison squealed as Dixie curled her fingers and sped up her movements.
"Shhhh don't call attention to us baby. We gotta be quiet remember?"
"Remember babydoll?"
   Dixie said as her voice deepened and became more dominant.
"Yes. Yes mommy." Addison whined, tears filling her eyes and she grew closer and closer to her orgasm.
  "Good girl, good fucking girl." Dixie smirked while capturing her lips.
Dixie sped up once again as she buried her face in Addisons neck, biting the skin ever so slightly as Addison tried her best to stay as quiet as possible.
"F-fuck."
  She whimpered lowly while grabbing on to Dixie, clawing her back.
"You're okay. You're okay baby doll. Just breathe okay?"
Dixie knew Addison was close. Her legs began to shake and tears rolled down her cheeks while she tried her best to breathe through it.
"Fuck fuck fuck." She cried out.
"I'm gonna c-cum."
  Addison moaned while grabbing onto Dixie's arm, her legs trembling as her orgasm crashed down on her.