• 31. First Kiss?!

Start from the beginning

Adi's eyes fell on Navya. He called her over there. Navya came and raised her brows, silently asking 'what'. "Di who is she?", Adi asked pointing toward Shreya who was gulping down the red wine in anger. Navya looked where Adi was pointing.

She looked at Shreya and a frown appeared on her face. She tried to remember if she knows her or not. "What's her name?", She asked. "Umm...Shreya.", Seb answered. "Shreya..", Navya mumbled under her breath as she thought for some time. Soon her eyes widened, she turned around and asked, "Shreya Sehgal?" They nodded.

"What the heck is she doing here?", Navya asked in surprise. Adi shrugged his shoulders in response. "Do you know her?", Ace asked. Navya looked at him and said, "No i don't. I mean I don't know her personally but she was in our college only. We were in the same batch. But I never liked her much."

"Why?", Ace asked, frowning. "Because Shivanya hates her. You can say that she loathes Shreya. So it's obvious that if she hates her then there must be some strong reason that's why I also don't like her much.", Navya shrugged her shoulder as she glanced at Shreya.

"But who invited her?", Navya asked in confusion. "I think Dad.", Adi mumbled. Navya lips formed in 'o' shape.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya applied her strawberry lipgloss on her lips, looking at her reflection in the mirror of the washroom.

'Shreya shouldn't have come here. Fuck!'

She sighed as she pinched her nose in frustration. Don't know why but she was feeling that something bad is going to happen.

'From when I become like mumma and Siya.', She rubbed her chest, just above her heart. But still there was something inside her that was telling that her instincts are right.

But like most of us she ignored her gut feelings.

Her mind wavered to the moment when She asked Sid that question on the dance floor. She knows that she shouldn't have left him there but not everything goes our way when our emotions overpower our actions.

She didn't want him to make the same mistake, again.

"Love is a fucked up thing.", She muttered under her breath. "Why do people fall in love even after knowing that at last it will only destroy them?", She asked herself, she didn't have the answer for her questions.

But she was sure that one day she will get all her answers, all at once.

Only then Siya entered the washroom. The moment Siya's eye fell on Shivanya, she sighed in relief. "Thank God you are here. Please tie it.", Siya didn't give Shivanya anytime to react of her sudden arrival, which literally gave Shivanya a heart attack, and turned around.

Her backless blouse came in Shivanya's view whose strings are opened. She took the strings and started tieing it.

"I saw Shreya in the party. Did you meet her?", Shivanya froze listening to her words but still hummed.

"Done.", Shivanya said as Siya turned around to face her. "I just don't understand that why you hate her.", Siya said, confusion laced in her eyes.