Chapter 1

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤

I came back home after pick up Tahj from Daycare which was thankfully only a 5 minute drive. I have to cook dinner from my "parents" so as soon as Tahj gets home I help him take his shoes off and put his bag in our room. I sat him down on the bed and let him play games on his tablet that I worked my ass off at the dinner for. He doesn't just watch YouTube I would feel like a bad mom so I give him 30 minute screen time for YouTube and then he spends the rest of his time on learning games. I went downstairs and started cooking I tried to cook a little fast but before I could finish I heard the front door open.

 "shit" I whispered to myself. 

"Hey slut I thought we told you to have dinner ready before we came home" Destiny my "mother" said stumbling.

 "I had to pick up Ta-"

 "DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK" she yelled making me jump.

 She came up to me and punched me in my face. I gasped and looked at her feeling blood trickle down from my nose. She started attacking me, I landed on the floor she kept kicking and hitting me and my "stepdad" William joined. I was so used to the beatings I just sat there letting them use me as a punching bag. 

"mommy?"

 I heard a voice call out and I looked over at my Tahj and shook my head no as I sat up.

 "go back upstairs baby" he looked at me scared. 

"Maybe I should give this little shit a lesson for interrupting us" William said walking over to my 3 year old son trying to hit him.

 "lay your nasty ass hands on my son and I swear to god I will murder you" I said making him stop dead in his tracks and turned around. 

I slowly got up using the wall for support. 

"oh look who's fighting back" Destiny said.

 "Don't bring my son into this" 

William still tried to hit him before he laid his hand on him I grabbed his arm and twisted it back. 

"What the f-"

 Before I could finish Destiny pulled me by my hair. I yelped and she threw me onto the floor. 

"stop fucking touching me" I said glaring at her.

 "or what" she said kicking me in the head. 

I stayed on the floor my body exhausted. I was so close to passing out but I didn't "my love go upstairs" I said and looked over to my son. He rushed up the stairs and I just laid on the floor and William came over to me and kicked me hard and I heard a crack. I gasped for air as I held on to my ribs, they both walked away laughing. I laid there for 10 minutes and got up. I pushed through the pain and walked upstairs slowly and went into my room. I seen my son scared shaking in the corner of my bed.

 "Hey my love.." I said sitting down on the bed. 

"Mommy" he said scared on the verge of tears.

 I was about to cry when he came up to me and sat on my lap giving me a hug. I winced a little bit because he touched my broken rib. 

"I'm okay baby" 

He hugged me crying into my shoulder as I rubbed his back. Eventually he fell asleep in my arms and I put him in the bed and slowly got up not trying to wake him as I got to my bathroom thats attached to my room and start to dress my wounds. I took painkillers to help with the pain. I looked at myself busies and cuts all on my face and started crying. I was so sick of living like this I wanted to end it all, I was a crying mess and grabbed the box of blades from under my cabinet. I grabbed one all of the memories of them beating and degrading me. All of the birthday's they ruined, almost loving my son because of them. I cut for every bad memory, all of the nasty words they said to me. With each cut I started to feel better all of the pain went away. I cleansed and put the blade back, I wiped the blood off of my arms and locked my bedroom door and got in bed with my son. Hugging him as I softly cried wishing he didn't have to see me get hit all the time. I finally fell asleep with Tahj in my arms not caring if those fuckers ate or not. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?  Please make sure to vote !