Two Years!!!!!

I don't own anything!!!!!!!!

Hiccup's POV
It's been two years since we've left Berk and life is amazing. Every day I learn something new. Mom just finished teaching me dragonese; which is harder than you may think. In the first few months that I started learning I accidentally told a deadly nadder that she was one of the ugliest dragons I've ever seen. When I meant to say prettiest;and lets just say that she wasn't very happy. If it wasn't for my mom I may not be here now. After all Toothless was just laughing at me the whole time and was even cheering her on. Useless dragon.
"We did pretty good this time right Captain?" asked Knight who was one of the other riders.
That's right mom and I happened to get some more riders these past couple of years.
Knight is about a year older than me and flys a Nightmare. He has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and is a good 2-4inches taller than I am. Which is taller than you may think now that I am finally over 5 feet. Anyway, Knight joined us a few months after I left Berk. He saw Toothless and I land in the woods outside his village. Saying that he always wanted to study dragons and since he had no family one thing lead to another and our little team started.
"I guess he's right. After all we did take down two dragon trapper boats in less than one week." stated Star
"Plus look at all the dragons we saved" her sister Dawn said
Star had light blonde hair that almost seemed white. With green eyes a few shades lighter than my own. While Dawn had black hair that looked blue in the right lighting and eyes the same as her sisters. And they are both about a inch or two shorter than me. They both also ride their own Deadly Nabbers. We found them alone in a boat out in the middle of the sea. It seems that pirates had killed and took everything and everyone...they don't like to talk about it.
"Yea I feel good about this little mission Captain." said Heather
She had dark brown hair and eyes and around the same hight as the other girls. She was the last to join us after we saved her and her family from the Outcast tride. It took a little bit longer for her to join since she had a home but after we promised her and her family she was always free to visit them whenever she liked she became our new member. She was able to come across and train a Razorwhip.
"You know what you guys are right. How about we take tomorrow off and just hang out?"
"Yes!" sreamed Knight
"Alright!" Star
"Sure." Dawn
"Cool." Heather

Stoick's POV
Two years. It's been two years since Hiccup died and the other teens have grown so much. How I wish I could of seen Hiccup grow along with them. Would he have finally hit his growth spurt by now? Or would he still be that small boy in the back with his head in some book I could never understood. It hurts to know that I could never know.

Author:
Sorry but getting ready for college takes a lot of time